💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga DRAGS rude user on Twitter for telling her to forget C2C

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

LORD GAGA

Can we please, for one moment, stop pretending like Gaga isn't human and stop expecting her to be on her hands and knees kissing her fans asses at all times?

She probably replied to that tweet precisely because too many fans have been b---hing non stop. Enough is enough. Move on for a goddamn second. I would've said the same thing.

And considering that person's after tweets... :lolgaga:

Yas

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listen, you don't own this forum so stop trying to police it. If I want to discuss something, I will. This isnt dubai, I can say what I like.

neither do you photo-24787.jpg?_r=1394792863

The point here is that the fan was treating her Jazz album like it wasn't Gaga's album. Like she should forget about it just because it Jazz. Therefore Gaga had to remind the fan the Jazz is also music, its also her music.

He/She never said the Jazz album wasn't music :smh:

Defending herself =/= attacking someone

Telling someone to open his mind in response to him saying something disrespectful =/= stooping to his level

This doesn't make her a hypocrite. Sure, she has gone back on her word at times (and lbr, so has every other human on the planet). This just isn't one of those times.

Regardless, the things she has done wrong (but once again, this is not one of them) aren't enough to outweigh the qualities and actions that make her a good person. Of course you can express disappointment if/when she f*cks up, but everyone here should know by now that the occasions when she makes a bad decision or loses her temper don't suddenly become an accurate representation of who she is as a person...

Some of you are just unbearable. :wtf:

----

Props to Gaga for giving it to him straight. :applause:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

You're 100% correct!!!!! well done gold star for you!!!!! The thing is, this forum is for FANS who enjoy her work, and want to communicate with others about it, we do no need someone constantly posting negative remarks, if you want to discuss something that you KNOW will do nothing but cause annoyance and irritation of other members, do it on a forum hat IS NOT dedicated to the person you're bashing. This isn't dubai, but it is a forum and the rules have to be obeyed, and as such you cannot say what you like without consequences. that is what the 'report' button is for, and from eh sounds of it i can tell you probably already have quite a few WP's.

I have no interest in seeing any more posts from you bashing an artist whom this forum is dedicated to, you must think 'is it mandatory that i share my vile opinion with these fans that will only cause them annoyance and drag the happiness out of the thread like a leach. the answer should be... NO. but in your head it's probably yes.

:applause: Thank you. I don't know why some people refuse to understand that this is a FAN SITE. It's not ATRL. It's not a place to debate whether or not you like Gaga. It's a place for fans to come together and celebrate an artist we love. If someone has nothing but bad things to say about Gaga and hangs around here all the time anyway, they're just looking to be negative and obnoxious and should really find a better hobby.
Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

So how is defending yourself crigeworthy? This fan deserved this.

im sorry but shes turned into a ****... there is no reason to ever respond to a fan like that. this is why i like her music but find her cringeworthy now most times. shes changed so much its hard to believe. this probably crushed this person...

Not just that. I said at most times, meaning moe than this. Since IDK, since a year and a half or so ago Ive found her to be different. I dont wanna list every single way but shes def not the same person to me. Shes been...again, passive aggressive and strange. the lindsay lohan thing, the pot, the lip injections, the botox, the fur every single day, the kelly osbourne thing, the media killed the blonde when the press was being so positive at the time... all of that meshed up and ever since shes been really different.

I don't entirely agree but I can appreciate this post. It's a lot more constructive than calling her a b!tch.
Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

LORD GAGA

Nope but I'm free to say what I want within the confining limits of what is or isnt disrespectful...

Then i recommend you re-evaluate your definition of what is and what isn't disrespectful because your limits seem to be WAY off.

Yeah, she is different. But people always change. And you are not always going to like everything she does, but she still deserves respect since she is technically not doing anything bad.

Not just that. I said at most times, meaning moe than this. Since IDK, since a year and a half or so ago Ive found her to be different. I dont wanna list every single way but shes def not the same person to me. Shes been...again, passive aggressive and strange. the lindsay lohan thing, the pot, the lip injections, the botox, the fur every single day, the kelly osbourne thing, the media killed the blonde when the press was being so positive at the time... all of that meshed up and ever since shes been really different. 

1 he shouldn't have been a brat...

2 she shouldn't have been a brat back...

Telling your fans off when you have 42 mill users shows that u care too much about the critics and not the music...

daviddarko

:applause: Thank you. I don't know why some people refuse to understand that this is a FAN SITE. It's not ATRL. It's not a place to debate whether or not you like Gaga. It's a place for fans to come together and celebrate an artist we love. If someone has nothing but bad things to say about Gaga and hangs around here all the time anyway, they're just looking to be negative and obnoxious and should really find a better hobby.

:applause:

Deserved. :applause:

I will say, I would also like her to focus more on ARTPOP than C2C, since she has been rather quiet about ARTPOP for some time now. But just accept that she just wants to do some jazz now, and can't we do much about it.  :oops:

Archived