💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga DRAGS rude user on Twitter for telling her to forget C2C

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

witchcocktor

I agree that these tweets are not constructive criticism and could have been worded more nicely but if she gets offended so easily then maybe she should only use twitter to tweet and not at her feed.

Really? You know, there are limits to how much a person can just let insults and '' constructive criticisms '' fly by.

stop ****ing telling me what to do...

Stop telling Gaga what to do.  :kisses:

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are bothered by how the fan must feel because of her reply but you don't care about Gaga reading those thing on her twitter by her fans and here in Gagadaily :toofunny:

Ikr :smh:

I don't see why it's so difficult to understand that 1) she has every right to defend herself from disrespectful people, even if they're fans, and 2) (although in this case her response was justified, I feel this needs to be mentioned) she has proven several times that the good in her personality clearly outweighs any of the bad, and that she's a nice person.

Yeah, so much more relevant than me. A whole 66 people like your musician page....

Now girl, that's low. And you're the one saying Gaga is a b---h :manicure:

HeavyPunkLover

A lot of people are going to leave her, but not because of Jazz, because of her attitude. Hope she stops looking for negativity. 

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

A lot of people are going to leave her, but not because of Jazz, because of her attitude. Hope she stops looking for negativity. 

Exactly.

She went from preaching online kindness, ignoring haters and loving yourself to **** the haters I'm going to shade them all.

And you know what, it doesn't make you happy. What does make you happy is staying above haters and not giving them attention. Even if you guys fully agree with gaga "defending herself" you should know that such behavior is not a positive influence for anyone, except the press who love to see her fall down.

But see in this instance, it was warranted. His comments were unnecessary and if they were made here, hello warning points.

I'm baffled some of you would support that kind of disrespect (ie tony Bennett comments)

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

So...you arent allowed to have opposing opinions here? You dont agree with what she does and you get warning points? Did she bankroll this site ?

No, I was stating the tony Bennett part. Don't you find that disrespectful? Open your eyes

LORD GAGA

im sorry but shes turned into a ****... there is no reason to ever respond to a fan like that. this is why i like her music but find her cringeworthy now most times. shes changed so much its hard to believe. this probably crushed this person...

Why is it every reply to any thread i see from you comes off as 'anti-gaga' or negative in general... this 'fan' was very rude, their 'constructive criticism' is not constructive or criticism it was simply stupidity, and lack of knowledge about what they where in fact speaking about, their later replies confirm this person to now be an actual 'fan' but more of a 'I'm here when i like your pop music, I'm a rude asshole when you do jazz' that is not a fan, that is a leach.

I don't get why people are defending him when he's basically telling her to ignore C2C and deliver pop?

Great, put it in these terms: 

Gaga should ignore TFM/BTW and go straight to an album like ARTPOP.

Why would she ignore her discography?

The logic.

I do find it disrespectful... but Ive seen far worse said on here that people dont get points for unless its her. I get points for 'insulting another member' but the same members who insult me don't get points... so I do see a double standard on that front here to be honest. The tony bennett thing, I mean...if she responded to that I wouldnt care... but what he said at first was very mild...

Let's not make it about moderation and stay on topic. Feel free to PM me and we will talk about it

That was a fÃŽ¿ul from her. Actually that boy was right but he didn't express it in the right way. Anyone has the right to write everything he wants to but in the appropriate way (thats for Gaga too) 

Archived