💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga DRAGS rude user on Twitter for telling her to forget C2C

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

So does every other celebrity but do they feel the need to be immature and call out their haters? No. The only person I see call out their haters is Rihanna and that is why I think rihanna is immature but at least shes been doing it for years so its not surprising.

She wouldn't if there wasnt an overwhelming amount of b---hy tweets disguised as "constructive criticism" bey.gif

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

She wouldn't if there wasnt an overwhelming amount of b---hy tweets disguised as "constructive criticism" bey.gif

I agree that these tweets are not constructive criticism and could have been worded more nicely but if she gets offended so easily then maybe she should only use twitter to tweet and not at her feed.

its because she is passive aggressive, she words it that way so she can be a b---h without directly being mean. its her MO

You're reading too much into it. It really isn't that big of a deal.

Alien Tulip

nstead of going in, she could've said: "Jazz is something near to my heart, give it a chance and I guarantee you won't be disappointed. I will always make music that you all love. I haven't forgotten about you." 

this would have been a more beautiful mature way to response but instead she stooped lower than the fan himself and just gave people more reasons to dislike her.

:lmao: DRAG THAT WHINY BLOKE!!! DRAAAAG!! :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TraeumereiLPB

Once again: Saying your opinion is perfectly fine. It's your right. Saying it in a rude manner like the person on twitter did: NOT ok. So please calm down to all the people who are bashing Gaga once again and all the hobby psychologists. It's getting old, go get some interesting hobby, you seem bored.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

DriverMonster

Not confusing. ARTPOP is over but she has to finish the rest of the tour. It's already booked. Usually always goes that way. Tours last longer than actual promo for album.

Well tbh this is a confusing era. She's touring for ARTPOP but C2C is coming out in like a week and ARTPOP hasn't been mentioned since the G.U.Y. video :koons:

DrewStevens

Once again: Saying your opinion is perfectly fine. It's your right. Saying it in a rude manner like the person on twitter did: NOT ok. So please calm down to all the people who are bashing Gaga once again and all the hobby psychologists. It's getting old, go get some interesting hobby, you seem bored.

The tea and the shade all together in one post. :applause:

There's people like Rihanna on Twitter who serve actual drags but when Gaga says something (that isn't even rude, just sticking up for her work) everyone is running around like chickens without heads. I only think some people need to pull the pole out of their ass and get over it. She gets thousands of tweets everyday and I'm sure tons of those are not cute. That one reply which wasn't even that bad is SO not thread worthy or this nonsense drama.

This, this, this.

DrewStevens

we might not be bored if she followed his advice.

you might not be bored if you followed her advice of getting a life

She's actually mentioned ARTPOP in pretty much every interview she's done with Tony. In retrospect, and with all of this new info (bad management, bad promo, d--g addiction) it looks as if Gaga doesn't really want to promote ARTPOP anymore, but she still believes in its "message".

I completely agree but the era ended so abruptly, I can definitely understand why fans are confused. Not sure if the original tweeter was being rude, imo he wasn't but it depends on how you look at it. 

Not confusing. ARTPOP is over but she has to finish the rest of the tour. It's already booked. Usually always goes that way. Tours last longer than actual promo for album.

Basically the same response as to Mars. 

Archived