Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga DRAGS rude user on Twitter for telling her to forget C2C

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you simply don't like the Jazz record, you just ignore it and not listen it, is it that hard? anyone with a well functioning brain knows that she will return to pop, can't you let her have her Jazz moment for at least a few months? because its obviously making her happy --> she will try her best to defend whats making her happy.

If he considers what he tweeted as respectful criticism then he's full of ****. :rip:

Oh God, I totally can't stand Gaga when she acts like that. Plus, in my opinion I don't see anything bad in the fan's tweet. Even if he meant it in rude way, that's not so obvious in the tweet. He may be sad that an album he really like was left dying with no explanations. Who knows? 

im sorry but shes turned into a ****... there is no reason to ever respond to a fan like that. this is why i like her music but find her cringeworthy now most times. shes changed so much its hard to believe. this probably crushed this person...

This.  :fail: Just when I think she finally got her sh*t together, she comes up with things like that tweet :rip: Oh Gags!  :grr:

DrewStevens

I know you can just ignore it, but she can't be rude toward fan who wants her next solo album.

She was as rude as him. His "opinion" was more a b---hy petition. This album is her new project and she loves it, so why would someone tell her to forget about it? It makes no sense

witchcocktor

because she has never once owned up to anything being her fault. when that court case with (i hate to even bring it up) jeniffer opened up alot of stuff. bottom line is, i just dont think shes as nice as she pretends.

just as naive as you can be about her being a hypocrite.

i just dont expect much from her at this point, i know she is a mess at times but that's alright. i don't have the time to be flabbergasted by her antics tbh. i'mma let her dig her own grave and defend her when i feel that people are being waaaaay too harsh on her, like in this case. she wasnt even rude lmaooooo!

she shouldn't make promises she can't keep though, that's my biggest issue with her :manicure:

and if you dont find her passive aggressive then you are...

*She has the right to defend herself from ignorance, and if being passive aggressive helps proving a point then I don't mind it at all.

witchcocktor

i think calling this person (yes, he posted pics of all the merchandise he purchased, whatevs) a fan is strecthing it thooooooooo

Jesse Pinkman

I think you have to read her tweet again because she said "Jazz is ACTUALLY music" not "Jazz is ACTUAL music". Similar words, different meaning.

I went back and 're read her tweet and I understand what she was trying to say :yes: I feel like she could've worded it a lot better. Instead of going in, she could've said: "Jazz is something near to my heart, give it a chance and I guarantee you won't be disappointed. I will always make music that you all love. I haven't forgotten about you." Or something along the lines of that, and it would've cleared up a lot of things.

It's science, bitch

She's so so so passionate about this project and i totally understand that it would hurt seeing fans say this. Granted you don't have to like the music but people do not have to be rude about it. I love that she's sticking up for herself. She's been through a lot and i'd rather her fight for her passions. 

witchcocktor

Honestly, alot of the promises she makes probably just cant be carried out or are refused by the label and she shouldnt make them at all. That likely isnt her fauly...they fund the videos, they may not want a sequel to telephone yada yada.

yea sure something like that.

i have no issue with gaga being messy on twitter. cuz tbh if i was a celebrity as big as gagz i would do the same thing ALLL THE TIME. i would have no patience for '' fans '' like this one. :millie:

Archived