Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Lady Gaga DRAGS rude user on Twitter for telling her to forget C2C

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

im sorry but shes turned into a ****... there is no reason to ever respond to a fan like that. this is why i like her music but find her cringeworthy now most times. shes changed so much its hard to believe. this probably crushed this person...
All she said was open your mind. I don't get why people think she was dragging him...
Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagadisiak

you guys should stop following everything she does for a moment if u dont like her jazz venture . 

c2c will be over after x-mas so its no big deal . 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

Darcklighter22

What does he think was constructive about his criticism? Generally constructive criticism involves saying something that implies a bit more than, "It's not good because I don't like it".

That being said, I'm torn about Gaga doing this. I love that she's making people assume accountability for things that they say online, because God knows people need to, and reminding people that she is a person, not some type of machine designed to please their every last whim.

But, at the same time, what with this twitter user's response, it's obvious that he's a fan. Do I think that he should be more supportive of her and if he doesn't like it, he doesn't have to talk about it? Yes, of course.

But, do I also think that Gaga should be ignoring ultimately irrelevant "criticisms" like these? Probably. 

That's the thing tho "your online voice doesn't really exist IRL" or how allot seem to think.

I agree from where your coming from tho it's good that she makes them accountable or tries to but at the same time responding does show a sense of immaturity for even caring enough to look this up and respond to it. I can't imagine the stress and awkwardness of being a celebrity in this day and age. But at the same time if there was ever an era that Fame seems to have gotten to her it's the ARTPOP era.

You are bothered by how the fan must feel because of her reply but you don't care about Gaga reading those thing on her twitter by her fans and here in Gagadaily :toofunny:

People here have such a limited scope of empathy, like selective hearing. :smh:

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

She's not turning into a full time Jazz singer, she'll still be making solo albums, so why is the concept of just ignoring the jazz and waiting till the next era such a hard concept to grasp? :duck:

I do think it stems from not having a life outside her like she said, so in that sense, I think she actually gave him very good advice.

Expand your tastes, pursue other artistes, maybe then you wouldn't have to depend so much on Gaga for music and get hot and bothered because she hasn't released any music in less than a year.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

NewYorkCity

People here have such a limited scope of empathy, like selective hearing. :smh:

The funniest part is that they consider themselves "more mature".

Stop the cat fighting or we're going to have to bring the dogs in here... :coffee:

No personal attacks.

No insults.

Stay on topic.

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

Can we all just accept that Gaga's going to be reading and responding to negative tweets? :emma: As much as we may not want her to, she evidently is going to so I think it's time that we just get over it :sweat: She'll have to deal with the effects of reading bad stuff, and I'm sure she knows that by now so let's just hope she does what makes her happiest at the end of the day :yes:

Regarding the actual tweets, the guy was rude and Gaga responded - that's all I see really :shrug: I just pray that mean tweeters won't take advantage of the fact that Gaga responds to those kind of tweets by increasing the amount of rude stuff said towards her. People do that to Demi Lovato because they love getting a reaction out of her, and we've all seen how messy that can become :noparty:

I've said this before but I'll say it again anyway: if you aren't into jazz then that's totally fine. There's an abundance of pop music out there so us non-jazz people should just go find something to keep us busy until Gaga (hopefully) makes her return to pop music. Cheek To Cheek obviously means a lot to Gaga and some of her fans so let's just let them be. The fruit of patience is always sweeter!

CannaeDrive

With all the flak she is getting from the some of the fan base over C2C -- an album she clearly loves -- I can see her making another Jazz album just to say a big "F U I do what I what to do" to them  :)

I would love that  :nick: 

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

DrewStevens

Such a cheap espo

Such a cheap response. "Get a life" as if you have a life, you're entire being is devoted to a popstar dude. Its time to grow up, you're relentlessy defending someone who doesnt know who you are and attacking me for it. You'er making something so personal like most *******s these days. Im out. peace.

You are the one who mentioned my 'musician page' and my obsession for a popstar but I'm the one who made it personal? Sure.

I'm not the one who has more than one post in every page of this thread. Leave this thread

How people can call this "Rude" is beyond me considering half the things said about Gaga on this forum...

Her Jazz album is coming out in like 2 weeks, the idea that she should completely drop it now makes no sense and is absurd to suggest. She's also clearly frustrated that this person doesn't think the album is worthy of anything when they haven't even heard it and asked them to open their minds. 

So if we're going to talk about feelings, maybe you guys should realize that Cheek to Cheek might be something special to her and that it probably hurts her feelings to see the people who call themselves her fans trashing it before it's even been released. 

Ladle Ghoulash

That's the thing tho "your online voice doesn't really exist IRL" or how allot seem to think.

I agree from where your coming from tho it's good that she makes them accountable or tries to but at the same time responding does show a sense of immaturity for even caring enough to look this up and respond to it. I can't imagine the stress and awkwardness of being a celebrity in this day and age. But at the same time if there was ever an era that Fame seems to have gotten to her it's the ARTPOP era.

I disagree there, just because I actually think that the ARTPOP era is the era where she's allowed herself to be more human. I just honestly think now she doesn't really care about being an international pop sensation or "slaying the charts" and cares about doing stuff that makes her happy. I can only imagine how tiring it must have been for her in her career thus far to, while doing things that she was still passionate about, of course, keep her mouth shut about a lot of things that were going on with her or that she was feeling because it didn't fit with the theme/persona she was trying to cultivate. Now that I think that she's allowing herself to be more human and less of a "pop demigod", I think that there are just a lot of things she wants to get off of her chest (see: her talking about corporations ruining the music industry and threatening to leave the mainstream music market in her SXSW Keynote speech, her recently talking about being autotuned, her split with Troy and her ultimately just being more candid). 

I actually think that the ARTPOP era has been refreshing in that I think that she's working to ground herself in a way that she can be Gaga and still be human. I love that she wants to breakdown a lot of the expectations people have for her. 

But, yeah, I do agree that responding to all of these negative tweets isn't really constructive and is, I'm sure, crushing to a lot of these fans. I'm just torn because I don't fully agree with them, but, I don't fully agree with her. Because, the way I'm looking at this is: Imagine if these interactions had taken place in person. Gaga would've said the same thing and people, probably, would be behind it. And I think that's how she's looking at it: people shouldn't be able to delineate their online voice with their voice offline. 

So, I guess what I'm saying is that this era, I actually think she's more in touch with her emotions and has been caring for herself a lot better than I think she has in the past and I think that that's very admirable, considering everything she's been through in the past two years alone, not to mention what she's been through since the start of her career. 

Also: a few other users have mentioned that there is potentially a new update with verified accounts where they receive notifications when their name is tweeted, even without an @, so, she may not even be looking herself up. 

You really have no life, you even have time to search for my Facebook page, which I barely use. You should check my YouTube channel and my Soundcloud page to see those "66 likes" lol.

Get a life, it's free.

you should check his tweets to see how is he doing after her "mean" tweet

I did. He's young. It happened recently. He'll get over it.

Her response was matching pretty much what he said, He mentioned her name so yes it was directed at her. You think she doesn't have herself or her team search the forums for feedback she knows how most you all reacted to ARTPOP and was happy to start something new a totally different genre which those same people just latched onto C2C with the same negativity and hate a person can only take so much she's human and an artist double edge sword for voicing her true opinion.

So you think a famous, "mature" pop star like lady gaga should behave like a hormonal teenager? Then yeah her response makes sense. But imo if you're an idol like that you shouldn't steep to such a low level.

Archived