💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will the next album be electronic or real band?

giskardsb

Featured Posts

It can still be pop, but I would LOVE for her to use live instruments on the next record. Maybe like a mix of both, like her concerts.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://youtu.be/wwBhxBBa7tE

I'd love to see her combine all her passions, jazz, rock, and dance with live instuments, something like the video above. Moon Hooch sample on the next record please.

LilVenusian

I think it will be a hybrid of real instruments and synths like Thriller and Bad

What kind of perfect idea! This is what made 80's Madonna/Prince/MJ so timeless and classic. Why are most pop stars these days  (gaga included) so afraid of letting guitars, bass and drums shine through on the studio recordings. Just because its dance/pop music dosent mean it has to be completely electronic and heavily processed. A good example of this is La Roux's new album. I hope gaga does something similar one day...

What kind of perfect idea! This is what made 80's Madonna/Prince/MJ so timeless and classic. Why are most pop stars these days (gaga included) so afraid of letting guitars, bass and drums shine through on the studio recordings. Just because its dance/pop music dosent mean it has to be completely electronic and heavily processed. A good example of this is La Roux's new album. I hope gaga does something similar one day...

Don't forget about Ultraviolence.

giskardsb

I hope it's pure pop and not electronic and she teams up with redone again!

RedOne is electronic pop, just sayin. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

I honestly have no idea what it will be like, but I want it to be/feel/sound/look like this:

tbqcnizvdixtupudmnsz.jpg

yes, that's the new Batmobile and I think it should be the inspiration for her next album. no, I'm not crazy.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

SummerGirl21

I think it will be a hybrid of real instruments and synths like Thriller and Bad

Good call. 

I'm hoping for something funky like MJ or Prince or something more Rock/Pop like Bowie. 

If I could have an album made up of multiple Sexxx Dreams and Brown Eyes-type songs, that would be great. 

Let Love Down is one of my favorites ever, and others such as Oh Well.

I LOVE OH WELL  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:

SummerGirl21

I honestly have no idea what it will be like, but I want it to be/feel/sound/look like this:

tbqcnizvdixtupudmnsz.jpg

yes, that's the new Batmobile and I think it should be the inspiration for her next album. no, I'm not crazy.

sooooo basically Born This Way?  Been there. Done that. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

sooooo basically Born This Way?  Been there. Done that. 

YAS, basically! Why not? But also Alejandro, Dance in the Dark and Aura and G.U.Y have the same feel of this pic imo. so not basically just born this way. I mean really electronic and dark industrial but still pop.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived