💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Guinness World Records named Gaga as 'Most Powerful Pop Star in 2014'

X Dreams

Featured Posts

Shakira is way bigger worldwide than Beyonce could ever dream of being. :lmao:

g3gNvw1.gifwhen will people learn that shakira is WORLDWIDE? soccer fans love her everywhere 

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

"Not only is Gaga #1, she's also the scale used to grade the other popstars. She remains the standard for the others."

Just read this :giveup:

Pop Legend, Queen of Pop, Goddess of Pop, however you spin it, she's on top :golfclap::gaga:

Slé. Gaga haters at ATRL can fume for all I care. 

I'm proud of her but us im proud of us too. This is an important achievement and we as stans have also helped this happen.
Stop arguing and rejoice guys! This is our own victory too!! :whitney:

:applause:

Love Trumps Hate

HighwayGuy

It just proves the power of the media, loads of news on Justin being arrested and Gaga being a flop and they come out on top!! Proves being controversial gets you far!

Whispering

It just proves the power of the media, loads of news on Justin being arrested and Gaga being a flop and they come out on top!! Proves being controversial gets you far!

If that is all it was, Miley Cyrus should be #1 by a long shot. I couldn't watch TV for months without hearing something about her latest naked/twerking stunt. Every single day, I saw articles about her on my homepage. If she tweeted "Hello", there was an article about it on the front page! Guess all of that wasn't enough to get her the top spot, huh? ;)

My question is, why isn't the media covering this (yet)? They were so quick to turn on her, but now that something positive is happening, they're not saying a damn thing. 

It's what the media does. They look for controversy and only really focus on the good sides of specific artists that they like. It's quite sad. 

That seems very wrong... 2014 was really the year of Katy and even Beyonce... With Bieber being number 2 (wtf did he do this year!?) and Beyonce not even BEING on the list I find it just very..... wrong. 

Blackwillow

That seems very wrong... 2014 was really the year of Katy and even Beyonce... With Bieber being number 2 (wtf did he do this year!?) and Beyonce not even BEING on the list I find it just very..... wrong. 

welp... thats too bad 

Archived