Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

U2's new album released for FREE on iTunes, the largest release ever!

PopBitch

Featured Posts

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this was with Gaga, she'd been making headlines saying "GAGA CAN'T SELL ALBUMS, MAKES THEM FREE", "GAGA'S ATTEMPT TO HIDE FLOP SALES" :smh:

this :rip:

Little Fighter

Proof that if people will take anything for free, no matter how ****ty it is. 

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

My friend saw it in her iTunes and we were so creeped out. We were calling it the ghost of U2! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

PopBitch

Wow, I see the Little Monsters are just as ugly as anybody else on the internet ragging on other artists if it's not their beloved Lady Gaga doing the unprecedented marketing tool.  Sad.  It's a free album.  Broaden your stupid horizons and listen to it a few times and then like it or not. It's free.   I do it to music all the time and have discovered songs or genres or acts I had dismissed.  I certainly wouldn't whine over getting a free music you can delete if you don't like it.  Okay.  back to Katy Perry and Justin Bieber  and that great music Anaconda and big butts.  Sorry to interrupt.

By the way, the first song called The Miracle (of Joey Ramone) is about the first time the band as young teenagers heard that first artist and first music that transformed them, that gave them a voice as far as becoming singers, musicians, because they connected to The Ramones punk music.  They are paying homage to what Joey Ramone's music did for them.

I listen to that song and it makes me remember how I connected to my first album where I was old enough to be moved, for it to be played over and over, where I loved the artist and lived for the words and voice and beats and NEEDED that music, opened my mind.  For many on here, Gaga would be that very first  connection to an artist and music in a way that connects to your life.  Listen to that song with those thoughts and it takes you somewhere, the beginnings of your love for an artist and how they and a specific song or album spoke to you, or for some on here, like Bono, that inspired you as a musician/singer.  I listen to this song and it takes me back to the memory of as a directionless teen holding on to music that elevated me in a way I hadn't experienced before. All of these songs on here are firsts, first connection ot an artist/music,  first love, first breaking away from someone, first loss of a loved one, his mother, when Bono was only 14, first exposure to violence, that feeling of carefree before life and stress bogged you down, and The Troubles at the end, having to look at yourself and see maybe you are the person causing issues in your life, instead of blaming others. I find a lot of depth to this album in lyrics and soaring melodies.

The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL9wa5OYFQU

Wow, I see the Little Monsters are just as ugly as anybody else on the internet ragging on other artists if it's not their beloved Lady Gaga doing the unprecedented marketing tool. Sad. It's a free album. Broaden your stupid horizons and listen to it a few times and then like it or not. It's free. I do it to music all the time and have discovered songs or genres or acts I had dismissed. I certainly wouldn't whine over getting a free music you can delete if you don't like it. Okay. back to Katy Perry and Justin Bieber and that great music Anaconda and big butts. Sorry to interrupt.

By the way, the first song called The Miracle (of Joey Ramone) is about the first time the band as young teenagers heard that first artist and first music that transformed them, that gave them a voice as far as becoming singers, musicians, because they connected to The Ramones punk music. They are paying homage to what Joey Ramone's music did for them.

I listen to that song and it makes me remember how I connected to my first album where I was old enough to be moved, for it to be played over and over, where I loved the artist and lived for the words and voice and beats and NEEDED that music, opened my mind. For many on here, Gaga would be that very first connection to an artist and music in a way that connects to your life. Listen to that song with those thoughts and it takes you somewhere, the beginnings of your love for an artist and how they and a specific song or album spoke to you, or for some on here, like Bono, that inspired you as a musician/singer. I listen to this song and it takes me back to the memory of as a directionless teen holding on to music that elevated me in a way I hadn't experienced before. All of these songs on here are firsts, first connection ot an artist/music, first love, first breaking away from someone, first loss of a loved one, his mother, when Bono was only 14, first exposure to violence, that feeling of carefree before life and stress bogged you down, and The Troubles at the end, having to look at yourself and see maybe you are the person causing issues in your life, instead of blaming others. I find a lot of depth to this album in lyrics and soaring melodies.

The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL9wa5OYFQU

I applaud this post :applause:

Every haters should heed.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LMFAO I just looked at my iPHONE's iTunes and I noticed I had this album in my library ready to download and I was like........ 

is this a virus or something? WTF? :duck:

anyway BEYONCE's wig has been snached left and right and without music videos in it

1c05b50cc5a6e855d88ce38d70c0772b.450x253

bonowinkcomet.gif

Ps: I always thought Bono had an amazing style :worship:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

i dont care how great they are or how the album is, i want if off MY library thanks very much, i hate this, and i hope they never do this again, im so OCD about my music and having an unwanted artists is really unsettling me , lol. Will it go after october or will it stay in my icloud account? 

I invented post-its

Great idea!

Anyway they actually make music of tours so... it is not a big deal for them tho lol

they're so rich that they don't even need the coins from albums or even tours anymore

nigplz.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

lodylody

Purely because Apple have FORCED me to have this ****ing album, I won't be listening to it and quite frankly I'm PISSED at U2.

LStephens11

I don't have the album in my library yet (thank God) and I will be removing it immediately. I only like a handful of U2 songs, maybe, and I feel as though they're terribly overrated. I also think this publicity stunt is imprudent - why do that to 500 million people with a good number of them being casual fans or people who don't even like your music?.

honestly I found it quite annoying tbh. I mean i suddenly saw the album in my library and i didn;t even do anything to have it and I don't feel like even listening to it just cause of the way they forced it on to the ITunes users :rip:

Archived