💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga tweets about being "fat"

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It didn't even take half an hour for her to see what's going on on GagsDaily and Twitter....

And yes Gags clock them

SummerGirl21

she's not overweight tho 

EXACTLY.  She looks like a normal human being (well a little better than normal, but you know what i mean).

Stefani328

Searching "Gaga is fat" on twitter? She rly needs to stop.

Actually I logged in my Twitter for the first time in a long time and that's the first thing I saw. She didn't have to search Gaga is fat. I opened my timeline is saw the fat comments. If she has any Gaga fans as followers it will be on her timeline. It's that easy to see. 

LaMaisonGaga

I'm so sorry for her for reading all of this bull**** after those Dubai candids. 

lamaisongaga.com

This is nice and all but I hate that it completely ignores the health implications of being overweight. Oh well

:wtf: Jesus Christ apparently she can't do anything right according to people like you

PC0SAKq.png

w65ctrT.png

Searching "Gaga is fat" on twitter? She rly needs to stop, her obsession with negativity is affecting her and me too.

people with verified twitter accounts can see all tweets about them on their discover page

Searching "Gaga is fat" on twitter? She rly needs to stop, her obsession with negativity is affecting her and me too.

Or that tweet just showed up in her timeline because she already follows that person. :awkney:

And there's nothing wrong with being aware of what others talk about at your back.

NewYorkCity

I really feel so sad for her and the fact that she has to read this....

She looks gorgeous. I hope she really doesn't give to ****s about what those idiots have to say.

Archived