💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Comments you made about Gaga you no longer agree with

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Curunir

when I saw the Just Dance video for the first time - "she's just another britney spears copy with her 15 minutes of fame" :flop:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

Now I always act like I'm being possessed around my mom :emma: How times have changed. I used to be her "little saint" and now she constantly says she'll throw me in a mental asylum playfully :lmao:

When Judas came out I even made my mom listen to it and tell me if it was ok. I didn't wanna do anything satanic and wrong :rip: 

I started questioning Gaga's intentions so much :rip: 

''She has talent''

:smh: 

South Blonde

"She knows what she's doing."

Same

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

I've actually never said anything really bad about her tbh. :emma: I mean I've been annoyed at times like with the DWUW video and said like "What the hell is she doing? What's going on?" but I've never hated on her.

crownlessking

"ARTPOP is a bad stage in her career"

NOW I LOVE IT. ARTPOP and the era are wonderful. <3

As for most of you shading Gaga in this forum, shame on you. Just stop it.

"She's so skinny and s-xy"

Jk

I used to say I hope she flopped with ARTPOP now I'm sad that she didn't perform as well as BTW

Why did you hope ARTPOP would flop?  :excuseme:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canÊčt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

LittleBoot

I don't remember what I said, exactly, but I did heavily criticize her and considered her to just be a manufactured rip off artist who didn't have enough ideas of her own.

But over time I think she evolved and really came into her own, so I don't really consider her to be a plagiarist the same way I did before.

And, quite frankly, I don't know very many mainstream pop artists that haven't borrowed and appropriated from others and don't consider hardly any to be immune to the accusation. But as they say, nothing is created in a vacuum. As long as an artist is growing and evolving into something of a new brand or innovation, I'm not one to get my undies in a bunchie over something similar I may have seen before.

She's too weird to have real talent. 

Comment was made before I knew anything about her ... I was part of the GP.

I live outside the space time continuum.

VforVendetta

"She's flawless"

Gaga can do no wrong. 

Gaga is flawless though, she can do no wrong and she when she does it's not her fault. She is Pope.

tumblr_m57bs0YObR1qc4x4wo2_500.gif

Ladey Gagz

I thought she didn't sing well at her Poker Face time but it's just the verses that couldn't really be sung :rip:

Archived