๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

PHOTOS: Most believable iPhone 6 leaks yet.

Cersei

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the Future, when you can store your files in the cloud and donรƒโ€šยดt have it occupying space on your phone

ย 

Amazing Right?

ย 

The only one that keeps pushing the SD are Samsung and even they are stopping with the new Alpha phone

ย 

tumblr_inline_n6c2hpuWAl1qiu735.gif

iCloud is not new at all.... :awkney:

File storing sites and apps have been around forever + I personally don't trust any cloud storage.

iPhone is truly reverse Warholian, I'll give it that... in the sense that instead of an upgrade it's just another problem :awkney:

monsterdreams

Meh. It looks like a lot of other phones IMO

Wow, what a fresh, innovative, never-before-seen design, if you guys get lucky you'll be able to add an SD card this time OMFG :nooo: :party::excited:

:sharon: I can't even

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Slow as ****? No.... :awkney:

And it's a matter of having options, not having them at all restricts customers.

Yes slow, do some research :spin:. They're up to 10 times slower than on board flash memory. Why do you think most apps on the Play Store aren't allowed to be moved to the sd card?

the phone is just enlarged... why is this such an amazing new phone? They just made it bigger

Don't visit my profile

Yes slow, do some research :spin:. They're up to 10 times slower than on board flash memory. Why do you think most apps on the Play Store aren't allowed to be moved to the sd card?

Oh that.... gurl I use that **** for pictures and videos + I hardly download apps so.... :awkney:

iCloud is not new at all.... :awkney:

File storing sites and apps have been around forever + I personally don't trust any cloud storage.

iPhone is truly reverse Warholian, I'll give it that... in the sense that instead of an upgrade it's just another problem :awkney:

ย 

There are more thing out there than iCloud ...

And if you donรƒโ€šยดt trust cloud services is your problem not the problem of phone manufacturers who decide not to put a SD card. The technology is out there, you are the one who is not using it

the phone is just enlarged... why is this such an amazing new phone? They just made it bigger

Faster processor, faster gpu, bigger screen, better camera, new body, slimmer. What do you expect? It's a phone on a yearly release. They're gonna add the espresso maker next year.

LetsGetHigh

People, get your asses out of here and stop spamming the ****ing thread if you have nothing to say regarding the topic - iPhone 6. Goddamn it.

__

ย 

I'd like to see size comparisons between the 6 and the S5, One M8, etc, just to see how large it really is. It looks slick, but the back is a bit weird, and yikes to what's going to happen to the rear camera if the phone falls and lands on it.

Faster processor, faster gpu, bigger screen, better camera, new body, slimmer. What do you expect? It's a phone on a yearly release. They're gonna add the espresso maker next year.

ย 

:rip:

ย 

Probably NFC too

RAMROD

The never ending fight betwern Samsung and Apple users. :popcorn:

We can coexist, guise.

I own both brands.

Don't have choose one or the other.

Choices enrich the life.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Jewels n Drugs
If thats real then 5s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>6
oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived