Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Charli XCX to open for Katy Perry's Prismatic Tour

CHANTEL

Featured Posts

@katyperry: ��EUROPE!�� @charli_xcx is going to get prismatic with us next February & March! Excited to welcome her to #ThePrismaticWorldTour!

Twitter

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

WHAT NO OMG :giveup: I swear she'd better bring the The Prismatic World Tour back to the UK then :gum: We got Icona Pop who were fun, but I'd much rather Charli XCX :cryga: Come here again please :excited2:

monsterdreams

More entertaining than the actual show probably

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

If she comes back to UK/Ireland I will legit get tickets for mainly Charli. Katy would just be a plus :giveup:

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess Katy's not coming near me during this European leg... I wanted to see both Charli and her :noparty:

Oh well, that's a great thing for Charli though !!

WHAT NO OMG :giveup: I swear she'd better bring the The Prismatic World Tour back to the UK then :gum: We got Icona Pop who were fun, but I'd much rather Charli XCX :cryga: Come here again please :excited2:

yas stan for Goddess XCX :giveup: anyways, I kinda hope she'll also sings some songs from TR and not just from Sucker. 

More entertaining than the actual show probably

hehe  ;) thats what I thought! Hope she gets big enough and have her own headlining tour. 

Charli I wish you big success in the future. But I want you to perform with gagzzz pliss!

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Archived