Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The X Factor UK 2014

Haroon

Featured Posts

That awful band (the one with 8 members) were in the bottom 2 clearly due to that arrogant twat turning around to Cheryl and being all "we're not one direction, we're stereo kicks!" - that was so embarrassing :awkney:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

That awful band (the one with 8 members) were in the bottom 2 clearly due to that arrogant twat turning around to Cheryl and being all "we're not one direction, we're stereo kicks!" - that was so embarrassing :awkney:

I think he missed Cheryl's point completely  :deadbanana: The tall guy in that group rocks though :legend:

Oh by the way guys I've updated the OP with the mentors & categories and I'll strike them out as each week goes on, oh and I'm adding all of the guest live performances too :excited: If there's anything else you guys think is appropriate for the OP please let me know :yes:

• 2 weeks later...
Haroon

I saw Jake Quickenden at Stratford station when I was on my way to university yesterday :laughga: He got off the same train as me :awesome:

BlondeKingOfGGD

I saw Jake Quickenden at Stratford station when I was on my way to university yesterday :laughga: He got off the same train as me :awesome:

Haha :')

Archived