Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will Gaga Release All ARTPOP B-Sides After artRAVE Is Over?

TimisaMonster

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Thats because we've heard PARTYNAUSEOUS live and that song is amazing! We haven't heard any of The rest except Brooklyn Nights (unless I missed something) thats why I just don't get the hype about these particular songs. If Gaga announced a new song "title" rightnow everyone will go insane about it even though it could end up being a quiet ordinary song lool I mean what if temple ended up sounding like Jewels N' Drugs  :dies:  (btw Jewels N' Drugs is one of my favs I'm just making an example cuz most of the fanbase hate this song). I am excited about new music though whether these songs, ARTPOP B side or a whole new album. 

Well Jewels N' Drugs alone sounded ratchet and we knew DJWS produced and how into trap he is :eww:

Zedd produced Temple....I'm pretty sure the song is amazing for just that alone which is why we are adding hype to the song. 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enigmatica

We ain't getting any of them unless somebody hacks her and isnt greedy enough to sell them for money.

We can add them to the long list of unreleased tracks lik Out of Control , Shut Up , Fetish etc which have been recorded since an eternity and are locked away so abandon any hope

GlitterGrease

These aren't b-sides tbh. B-sides are new tracks released with a single. Gaga has never put out a b-side. All of the songs mentioned here are unreleased tracks.

nomorescheisse

Has she ever released cuts from other albums?  I don't recall her doing so.  But also I don't remember her hyping up song titles only to not release them... as far as I know that is an ARTPOP only phenomenon.

Archived