Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Katy Perry's "This Is How We Do" NEW remix

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LORD GAGA

The title should be changed to 'this is how we flop - a detailed insight on how to flop horrendously'

Honestly it would be so embarrasing to be one of her fans right now, the desperation is real, and i doubt its even coming from her but more her label.

Diamond Heart

I dont get why she released This Is How We Do, Walking On Air deserved to be a single 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

I dont get why she released This Is How We Do, Walking On Air deserved to be a single 

Maybe they are waiting the end of the tour for the 2 last smash of album WOA and LL 

South Blonde

She wants so bad that number 1 hit  :lolgaga:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

The title should be changed to 'this is how we flop - a detailed insight on how to flop horrendously'

Honestly it would be so embarrasing to be one of her fans right now, the desperation is real, and i doubt its even coming from her but more her label.

Gaga releases remix EPs for every single too though, are you embarrassed to be one of her fans?

LORD GAGA

Gaga releases remix EPs for every single too though, are you embarrassed to be one of her fans?

Gaga doesn't release each remix separately, they are released as a combined EP not for creating interest in the song, but simply for the fact they are remixes. Katy's remixes are specifically targeted to create hype around dying songs, especially when she add's rappers to them. Don't come at me with your knickers in a twist.

Why are people so upset about remixes? Like... you've got a lot of reasons to dislike Katy that would make sense, but ''she's desesperate so that's why she does remixes'' is just...  :later:

Archived