Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: CTC as one of the most anticipated release of this fall!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

SpadesToStart

lol these responses have made it evident that Cheek to Cheek is tearing this fanbase apart.

Evan Peters

It's like ya'll forget that Tony is a huge figure in music as well as Gaga. Of course it's going to be anticipated :smh:

emma roberts is an abuser

giskardsb

lol these responses have made it evident that Cheek to Cheek is tearing this fanbase apart.

Only because some can't stop with snarky negative replies all the time.

RAYA.core

Aw that's nice and so tiny. I'm sure though they dont like jazz... but Tony did his duets which was also anticipated. I wonder how well that went? 

But I would love to see this style live it's so classy. 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Gagaloo911

Anticipated by who?

madonna-sips-her-tea-o.gif

Anticipated by who?

madonna-sips-her-tea-o.gif

Anticipated by non-basic people who don't waste their lives bopping to meaningless and generic pop tunes :reductive:

Gagaloo911

Actually, I think it's making it evident how basic this fanbase is, and I will be very happy when they all leave to go stan for some basic b*tch "slaying the charts" and releasing meaningless pop music.

That way us genuine fans can stay and have some meaningful discussion about the most talented contemporary artist today, and don't have to see the mindless idiots clamoring around in here with trivial, superficial BS.

Sorry for the DP btw.

hmm I'm not gonna lie I'm not THAT excited just because I'm not that much into Jazz music but I do understand why it would be an anticipated release especially that Tony is involved in it and he's a huge figure in Jazz music. I wish her all the best with this album tbh

Mister G

Actually, I think it's making it evident how basic this fanbase is, and I will be very happy when they all leave to go stan for some basic b*tch "slaying the charts" and releasing meaningless pop music.

That way us genuine fans can stay and have some meaningful discussion about the most talented contemporary artist today, and don't have to see the mindless idiots clamoring around in here with trivial, superficial BS.

Sorry for the DP btw.

Said it before and I'll say it again; the more people that turn the other cheek and decide to cut Gaga off over her doing what SHE wants to do means more Gaga for me and the rest of us anticipating this album. A true fan sticks with their favorite artist through thick and thin. The people on here crying about C2C and the lack of more ARTPOP attention goes to show the lack of diversity people have in their musical taste, and how dedicated they are. Not saying people need to agree with everything Gaga does, but the fact that people are quick to cut her off because ARTPOP wasn't as successful or critically praised like C2C is turning out tk be irritates me.

Daenerys

Anticipated by non-basic people who don't waste their lives bopping to meaningless and generic pop tunes :reductive:

Well I'm sorry you can't take a joke. I'm all for this jazz album. Preordered every edition out there. Always have and always will support Gaga especially when she's singing a few jazz classics I've performed in school myself.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• 3 weeks later...

Archived