💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Don't Bash Cheek To Cheek

prince

Featured Posts

No, it wasn't. Now, she is doing something different for a while in between albums. It's an opportunity of a lifetime, for an artist to work with a legend and their Idol.

If you aren't happy with this era, take a break, find a hobby, find another artist (or several) to follow. When she puts out her next solo album of original songs, if you like it, come back...if not, you wouldn't have wasted a year whining and complaining over something you have no control over.

You have a choice in this matter.

whoa whooaaa. did i say i hated the idea of c2c?

dont be so defensive. just asking questions here... based on your posts.

00026 † 10000

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Benji

... it's to be expected because she has a lot of young fans who have never had an experience with that genre of music... 

...the amount of ageist comments...

:koons:

GagaDragon

I'm not really into the jazz type of music on C2C but how can people bash it? especially the fans? i mean this is a great opportunity for Gaga to work with a legend in Tony Bennett and show people that isn't just another popstar. I understand people weren't satisfied with ARTPOP but bashing this collab is beyond stupid.

Addy Ezzie

I agree. I completely understand that people might not like that Gaga wants to do jazz, it's their opinion ! BUT I hate the fact that some of them can be very rude. Can't they just wait to listen to the album before saying it'll suck ?? 

To clarify: I am not a jazz fan, but I want to give it a chance, knowing how passionate Gaga is when she talks about it. I want to discover a music genre that I've barely listened to before. I can't wait !!

Benji

Young Lady Gaga fans don't tend to listen to jazz music, that's all I'm saying lol

I understood, just found it a little funny :giggle:

I don't really know what cut off point is for this apparent age debate though, like I'm an adult (19) but I'm not crazy about jazz... Am I at that age yet or? :reductive:

In my opinion, people's taste in music starts becoming personal when they're in their early teens. Like I'm pretty sure young metal heads don't put themselves up for persecution for the fun of it...

giskardsb

It's getting praise everywhere outside the fanbase. Some Gaga fans are reminding many why pop fans are considered superficial and musically ignorant tbh.

XoXoJoanneGaga

I feel like it's pointless to complain about the album cause if it wasn't happening, we would probably just have another blackout in place of it. The album will earn her lots of acclaim and probably some more Grammys, and I'm sure everyone will find at least 2 or 3 songs on there that they like. 

Evan Peters

question... before gaga introduced jazz... did you like it? or even noticed its existence?

or gaga's name was in it.. so you liked it?

I'm pretty sure everyone is well aware that Jazz exists so there goes half of your argument. 

Nowhere in his statement did he give his opinion of if he liked jazz or not. That's completely irreverent to what's he talking about. You can be irritated about the irrational hate CTC is getting even if you don't normally listen or even enjoy the genre of music. I personally hardly listen to jazz but you don't see me whining about the fact that she's collaborating on an entire album of it. 

She's a grown women, let her do what makes her happy. 

emma roberts is an abuser

Archived