💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

OFFICIAL: Lady Gaga WILL still perform in Tel Aviv for artRave!

noa234

Featured Posts

*She already performed in Israel people, she's not going to boycott it now. she's actually insisting on performing in Tel Aviv. :usrs:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VersaceKing

Still hoping for a cancellation.

You can pray as much as you'd like, but she's coming - wether you haters like it or not.

Burning Desire

Gaga herself wants to perform here, even IF she couldn't do it in 14 days, she'll do it in October/April! She said that herself. She's already coming so stop those nasty comments about how you wish she wouldn't come here, that's just childish. 

Anyway, you go Gaga!! I can't wait to see her here :)

Burning Desire

Anyone here bought tickets? if so, what kind?

The one with the highest price lol

Cody Draco

This is not relevant to the topic, if you want to discuss it go to the Israel-Palestine conflict thread.

It is relevant hun, without the Israelia-Palestine conflict this thread would've never been created.

What a shame she's performing for those bloodthirsty terrorists who shoot innocent children for fun.

She should perform in Gaza and join to the Islamic Jihad, that'd be the right thing to do.

GreekGod

There is no reason for Gaga to be scared cuz Gaza's bombs does not even reach to Israel tbh, they all are safe.

but what about the people of Gaza? they all are in danger, they lose their life every day thanks to Israel. am not a politician, i just see this, and i am sure, you do as well.

GreekGod

What a shame she's performing for those bloodthirsty terrorists who shoot innocent children for fun.

She should perform in Gaza and join to the Islamic Jihad, that'd be the right thing to do.

no need to perform in Gaza, or join Islam. It would be enough for her to write just a post about hundreds of  children died in Gaza recently. that was a humanly thing to do, but no, who cares? 

There is no reason for Gaga to be scared cuz Gaza's bombs does not even reach to Israel tbh, they all are safe.

but what about the people of Gaza? they all are in danger, they lose their life every day thanks to Israel. am not a politician, i just see this, and i am sure, you do as well.

Thanks to Israel or thanks to the rockets they are firing towards & digging tunnels into it?

Oh wait a better idea: she's performing there but replacing that puppet cannon (if it's still going on) with a real cannon and then killing all those terrorist Zionists :)

ily

LadyGagaTampon

Oh wait a better idea: she's performing there but replacing that puppet cannon (if it's still going on) with a real cannon and then killing all those terrorist Zionists :)

Shut up

Your sarcasm is so funny. Not.

If she would perform in Beirut first, you wouldn't even let her in the country. And if she would by any chance want to perform in Palestine, your country wouldn't approve.

She's ignorant of the whole situation and it shows.

FreePalestine

Archived