Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

VIDEO: Ariana Grande Performs Break Free on America's Got Talent

PicklePower

Featured Posts

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicklePower

lol excuse me pickle bunny but i'm not leaving only in pop culture and this singer i don't know who she is i just wanted someone to make a short biography of her, i was not bashing lol

LOL I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound harsh, mean, or rude. I what I said sounded kind of rude after I said it. I'm sorry. :hug:

You could probably look her up on Wikipedia and get a pretty good description of who she is. :yes:

:runhug:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

LOL I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound harsh, mean, or rude. I what I said sounded kind of rude after I said it. I'm sorry. :hug:

You could probably look her up on Wikipedia and get a pretty good description of who she is. :yes:

:runhug:

she's good looking 

Dangerous Man

Not you guys acting like she did worse than Katy's live performance. Idg the hate on Ariana on this fanbase lol. Unless she had gotten bad publicity.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Battle 4 Ur Life

Her voice is good but she still needs a lot of tecnique. wouldn't want to see her live yet.

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

PicklePower

she's good looking 

Yes she is :wub: 

I'm sorry again for what I said, I feel so bad now. :ohno:

:hug:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Yes she is :wub:

I'm sorry again for what I said, I feel so bad now. :ohno:

lolll don't worry man there's no emotion on texts lol

PicklePower

lolll don't worry man there's no emotion on texts lol

Utter mess. You can tell she does have power in her voice but these kinds of songs doesn't suit her AT ALL :awkney: There's too much to sing. She would do better with more soul/adult pop (Adele). This is all over the place.

She can't belt out those notes. This is the part when I break freee...becauseicantresistyounomore

Teal Ambition

Idk, theres just something about her voice.. I can't pinpoint what it is but it just sounds bad 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

FameHookah

What happened ? She sound kinda flat and low

She used to slay singing problem :(

Is she damaging her voice?

WTF is MDNA

She looks so uninterested when she's one stage, I don't know what it is. I love her voice on studio recordings, but it's just not the same live..

Archived