Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why do you like Gaga?

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For a number of reasons: Her personality, music, and her message appeals to me. She reinvigorated my interest in pop and I admire her outspoken support in equality. She's caught my eye the most out of a majority of musicians and performers. Put on a live show and kill it, while having that raw talent and passion.

I also like how she challenges herself as an artist, whether it be through music, imagery, fashion, themes. 

Love Trumps Hate

Her kindness, first and foremost.

How she is dedicated to helping people and making the world a better place.

How she is a positive role model.  She doesn't just talk about kindness, she leads by example.

How she is true to her artistic vision, her beliefs, and herself.

I live outside the space time continuum.

LilVenusian

Her music and just her general energy and spirit as a human being. Her passion for what she does is inspiring...

ByeBye49

I could make a 6 hour speech and still not be finished.

Putting it simply would be her talent, music, personality + just her in general.

Tokyo Rose

I love her personality more than anything.

I grew up with her music and the Born This Way Ball was such a beautiful experience.

I care about her most of all as a person. She's one of the few celebrities I truly care about.

Her passion inspires me to be passionate

PinkBalloons

I like best her alternative takes on music, she's not the same old pop artist as everyone else. :D

Elizabeth

It's so hard to condense into a few words why I like her! Ahh, I'll try and put it together and get back to this one! 

willmcclure72

Tbh i think even if i didn't like her music (which i do) id still like her for her personality, i honestly have found my self almost crying when i watch some of her speechless, shes such an incredible person  :flutter:

LoveandMagic

her theatrics, her style, her metaphorical lyrics, her concepts, her music, music videos, voice, performances, her passion for art and her enigmatic persona.

Basically. She's an amazing performer and the complete package! I love her passion and drive (when she's in good spirits). I love her connection to her fans, and her desire to be more than just a Top 10 Pop Star with sold out arenas. She wants to be legendary and push herself, and she wants her fans along for the ride. There are certain pop stars and singers whom you can tell, it's all about the bling, money, and the fame. I think she wants that, sure, but I also think she would be really comfortable working in small theatres and bars. She wants to perform with legends because it's an honor and she's a fan of the artist, not to just boost album sales. She wants to create fun music, but also would like some depth in her work. She's several levels above some other artists, and I think she knows it too. Just my thoughts.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Schwerk

She has an amazing voice, writes songs that speak to me, is a topnotch performer who gives everything her all and she's a smart cookie that never stops surprising me. 

On top of that she's the sweetest person and we have tons of common interests which is great. She reminds me of my friends.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived