đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Joan Rivers passes away aged 81

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

That's unfortunate, but are we all really going to pretend she was some nice kind person?

are you serious? she is a comedian. thats what comedians do. but nobody is like joan. NOBODY.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jjang

• VenusBoy

• LetsGetHigh

• enigma princess

enigma princess

Medically induced coma :(

sorry if this sounds dumb, but how does this differ from the average coma, if at all? Im dumb excuse me :rip:

LittIe Monster

Oh man. Well hopefully things turn out okay for her..

SHE'S 81????????

Edited by LittIe Monster

enigma princess

are you serious? she is a comedian. thats what comedians do. but nobody is like joan. NOBODY.

this, like it or not, she's an iconic figure in the industry. Everyone has at least heard of Joan Rivers.

this, like it or not, she's an iconic figure in the industry. Everyone has at least heard of Joan Rivers.

YES! her death will break so many people hearts

sorry if this sounds dumb, but how does this differ from the average coma, if at all? Im dumb excuse me :rip:

Medically induced means the doctors have put Joan in a coma state because her body probably can't handle full function right now. It reduces the demand on the body and is therefore easier for treatment. A normal coma is not caused by the doctor staff.

Laceface

No worries :) basically this one is induced by d--gs/medicine so the machine can breathe for her and her body can try to recover without strain. It happened to my friend two years ago after his heart stopped for 7 minutes, a normal coma is when the body does it by itself, as in unconsciousness for 6+ hours. They also said they are worried about her brain because of a lack of oxygen for however long she stopped breathing for can cause damage :( my friend has reduced movement now as a result of the same thing but he made it through :ohno:

Edited by Laceface

sunofaphrodite

i would have felt worse if she wouldn't have said that "all palestinians deserve to be dead" 

what a disgusting comment

Did you guys know she won an emmy (Daytime Emmy)? she was nominated 5 times, and won only once, back in 1990 - Outstanding Talk/Service Show Host.