• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jjang

• VenusBoy

• LetsGetHigh

• enigma princess

Morphine Prince

Honestly I've never really liked her much and disagree with a lot of things she says, but have always thought she was somewhat funny. Maybe it's not my type of humor. Hopefully she makes it out of this one though. Let's not act like she's Osama Bin Laden or something. She's a comedian who has had much impact in the entertainment industry. A lot of comedians come from a lot of pain so I don't feel like I can blame her for anything, especially right now when she's in this condition. Let's have some respect for someone who has a family that cares about her. Yes, she might have made comments that we found offensive, but at the end of the day she hasn't killed or hurt anyone and has actually influenced a lot of her fans, and that I respect. 

RAMROD

Life support?

So, she is practically a goner.

I suppose all her fans will miss her.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Joan was a VERY nice person- all the of the mean comments were in the name of comedy. I've met her a number of times and she has always been VERY sweet, so don't assume she wasn't a nice person because of some harsh comedy- it was her job.

Saying a group of people deserve to die is no comedy

She did not hurt or kill anyone, the least you could do is give respect to someone who might DIE.

Some people say more disgusting things on here than she has in her whole career. She's really kind in person, too.

I take it you haven't heard what she had to say about the Palestinian civilians (including kids) being killed by Isrealian bombings

Highway10

I think she's gone, but I did love some of her comedy videos Fashion Police would not be the same without her. 

It doesn't bring me joy to say this, but I'm not expecting her to survive this.

Joan Rivers lived to see 81 years of age, she's lived a full life.

I take it you haven't heard what she had to say about the Palestinian civilians (including kids) being killed by Isrealian bombings

I did hear what she said.

Show me where she personally killed these people herself or even made a comment that inadvertently led to their deaths or instigated an incident even SEEMINGLY RELATED to such events and get back to me about how she doesn't deserve respect in death.

Pandemiya

Saying a group of people deserve to die is no comedy

She didn't really mean that and she was furious, but yeah I agree that she probably could have not said that. :rip:

Gov Hooka

of course people would make this a thing about palestine/israel, keep it in the other thread please

:fail:

my heart goes out to Joan, i watch fashion police for the laughs all the time. she is so goddamn funny and will always be remembered for bringing more humor into this dry world. God bless her and i hope she gets through all this. :emo: :emo:

She didn't really mean that and she was furious, but yeah I agree that she probably could have not said that. :rip:

*Oh poor her :usrs:

*That's no excuse.

Jonna Lee

Honestly I've never really liked her much and disagree with a lot of things she says, but have always thought she was somewhat funny. Maybe it's not my type of humor. Hopefully she makes it out of this one though. Let's not act like she's Osama Bin Laden or something. She's a comedian who has had much impact in the entertainment industry. A lot of comedians come from a lot of pain so I don't feel like I can blame her for anything, especially right now when she's in this condition. Let's have some respect for someone who has a family that cares about her. Yes, she might have made comments that we found offensive, but at the end of the day she hasn't killed or hurt anyone and has actually influenced a lot of her fans, and that I respect. 

:worship2:

Edited by slaydeegaga
i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue