Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BEYONCÉ or ARTPOP: Better Album?

Dangerous Man

393 members have voted

1. 1. Better masterpiece?

• BEYONCÃ?
    • ARTPOP

Featured Posts

"One of the reasons ARTPOP fell flat for critics and other casual listeners was it's perceived out of date production."

Critics are prejudiced against dance-pop and always after pop artists to evolve into something else. Yet Beyonce can keep making R&B after R&B album and that's fine. :(

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both albums are perfect :legend:

ARTPOP musically is superior, but as a project (and an era) BEYONCE is a far better album

Go ahead and hate me, but I think BEYONCÉ is incredibly overrated. It's nowhere as good as how people are making it sound. Yes, there are a few gems on it but other than that.. it's just a decent album that's cleverly marketed. There's nothing special about it, really. If it was to be released in a 'normal' way, I bet you, it wouldn't be half as successful.

So I'm going with ARTPOP. 

Both are good, if not among the best albums released last year. But if we've to compare it with their lyrical content, the overall production sound, the message, and how it's been handled for the audience's convenience and entertainment, I'd go with Beyoncé's visual album. It's a grower, and the more one watches her visuals, the more one'd be able to appreciate it, like I did. In particular, the recent VMA performance was an eye-opener to me on why it should be a no-brainer on which album should be named as the next GRAMMY's Album of the Year. Bey has delivered her very best with this one, and she did it flawlessly. 

I love both artist but ARTPOP is the best album ever. I don't like BEYONCÉ (BEYONCÉ is still better than Britney Jean, Bangerz or Prism)

I can't at these people. Making Beyonce more than she is. Like she was something but meh.

And how could someone's logic work to compare ARTPOP vs a trashy full filler album?

I am losing my faith on this forum. If someone makes a thread glorifying that overrated Beyonce I will consider leaving this forum.

Don't make me bring out the Metacritic scores.

:lmao: It's not because stupids journalists didn't like the masterpiece that is ARTPOP means it's less good than BEYONCÉ. 

Dangerous Man

The amounts of vote for Bayons. :udidnt:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

djBuffoon

Calling that mess better than BEYONCÉ is just pure delusion.

I checked out of your post around here. :later:

It's not because stupids journalists didn't like the masterpiece that is ARTPOP means it's less good than BEYONCÉ.

No it's okay, let Willy use other's opinions to justify his own.

Honey Boo Boo

You are on a Gaga forum. Everyone is going to say Gaga :toofunny:

ATRL would have been more opinionated and better suited.

This

(Voted BEYONCE)

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

Guess I can't really vote fairly since i haven't listened to Beyonce, but since I'm not a huge fan of her anyway, it'd probably still be ARTPOP. ;)

Archived