Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fabian5000

At First I thought Rita Ora had something to do with it :cryga: 

To Harry, In the words of Queen Bianca
Bianca-del-rio-6.gif

The only reason people don't understand why Harry is the most popular one is because they don't find him attractive

The demographic of young girls that One Direction panders to prefers more "twink" looking guys near their age

Only a small part of their fanbase are gay 19 year olds obsessed with "DADDY BEARS" whereas Zayn is the only one who applies

JustPokeHerFace

Boy-bands almost never last that long, so this doesn't surprise me if it's true. At least the feud isn't about money though.

Haroon

I thought Simon's word meant the most when it comes to which musical direction they're going in :confused: Assuming this is true, I hope they can brace through the next few albums smoothly and without drama until their eventual break-up :huh:

Jonna Lee

tbh only here for the rita and iggy news

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

This girl using 'apparently' every 5 seconds makes this super reliable  :toofunny:

Either way I can see him having a successful career if this leads to a break up, his songwriting for the groups newest album was some of the best they've had IMO. 

The only reason people don't understand why Harry is the most popular one is because they don't find him attractive

The demographic of young girls that One Direction panders to prefers more "twink" looking guys near their age

Only a small part of their fanbase are gay 19 year olds obsessed with "DADDY BEARS" whereas Zayn is the only one who applies

Wrong  :excuseme:

GagaStefi

its Liam

Archived