💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

REVENGE (R.I.P.)

OBEY

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

i'd be here for a Nolan spin off tbh :lolly: 

​So many people are saying this on social media so hopefully they'll take it into consideration :excited2:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY

Looks scary :koons: I'm the biggest pu$$y and I get scared at stuff that are supposed to be scary only for 12 year olds :neyde: Not here for nightmares

​it's not scary at all.

it's crazy good.

Ladey Gagz

​it's not scary at all.

it's crazy good.

I'm gonna start watching it after my exams then :excited2: 

FFXSoul91

You guys! The heart thing didn't really happen! That was Amanda's nightmare. Hahahahahaha.

the nightmare was pointless, emily surviving was stupid, Louise coming back was predictable, jack & emily marrying was just so tacky and predictable, margaux being paid dust after she gave herself up when emily & nolan did way worse things, david & victoria dying was predictable, Charlotte suddenly appearing like she cares so much about her father when we have barely even seen a scene with them two together, like this show was too fast paced + what happened to mason, why was emily's mom not at her wedding, like i can't at her not seeking contact with her mother

this should've been a 2 hr finale and with way better writers like wtf did they do ugh

i expected way better but oh well it was ok

Alphaz

It was a satisfying ending to the series, sure it could be better, but It's good enough

I'm glad it didn't suck

OBEY

You guys! The heart thing didn't really happen! That was Amanda's nightmare. Hahahahahaha.

​i'm sure it happened tbh :O

OBEY

the nightmare was pointless, emily surviving was stupid, Louise coming back was predictable, jack & emily marrying was just so tacky and predictable, margaux being paid dust after she gave herself up when emily & nolan did way worse things, david & victoria dying was predictable, Charlotte suddenly appearing like she cares so much about her father when we have barely even seen a scene with them two together, like this show was too fast paced + what happened to mason, why was emily's mom not at her wedding, like i can't at her not seeking contact with her mother

this should've been a 2 hr finale and with way better writers like wtf did they do ugh

i expected way better but oh well it was ok

​Emily surviving was stupid?:deadbanana:

OBEY

“Upon embarking on a path of revenge, Confucius warns that one should dig two graves. Confucius was right. The second of the two graves was meant for me. I was only saved by my father’s infinite love.”

tumblr_no6joahaKu1qa9gb8o1_250.gif

i can relate so much since my father died a couple of years ago, i don't think anyone ever loved me more than he did :sara:

​Emily surviving was stupid?:deadbanana:

​yes i wanted revenge to have balls and kill of the main character so i could be actually surprised, but well since they didn't know it was supposed to be the series finale i'll forgive them

Vernier

It's over, omg

8STFQmk.gif

The ending was pretty much what I wanted(could have done without Jack and Emily, but eh) and I'm happy she didn't die :giveup:

You can tell it was rushed tho, wish they'd done a two part finale. The transition from Emily breaking out of jail, along with Louise's change of heart and Margeaux suddenly deciding to be righteous :smh:  to finding Victoria was too fast. 

Glad they kept Emily's "no kill" rule too, David taking the final shot was poetic :legend: 

I think the heart thing was supposed to be the cliffhanger on which Season 5 would have been built. The writers said if there had been a 5th season, it'd have been almost like a new show.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

OBEY

​yes i wanted revenge to have balls and kill of the main character so i could be actually surprised, but well since they didn't know it was supposed to be the series finale i'll forgive them

omg its funny cause i really DONT want emily dead! im glad they ended it with her alive!

OBEY

It's over, omg

8STFQmk.gif

The ending was pretty much what I wanted(could have done without Jack and Emily, but eh) and I'm happy she didn't die :giveup:

You can tell it was rushed tho, wish they'd done a two part finale. The transition from Emily breaking out of jail, along with Louise's change of heart and Margeaux suddenly deciding to be righteous :smh:  to finding Victoria was too fast. 

Glad they kept Emily's "no kill" rule too, David taking the final shot was poetic :legend: 

I think the heart thing was supposed to be the cliffhanger on which Season 5 would have been built. The writers said if there had been a 5th season, it'd have been almost like a new show.

two part finale would have been great. the first 15-20 mins were kinda slow then all the **** went down tbh :giveup: 

i love david so much<3

and yeah i dont see how they could have continued it tbh, with all the ones she took down coming for emily? this would have been great but it would have felt unecessary tbh! glad we had a great end !

OBEY

guys i looked at the ratings for Revenge and they got like 5m for the series finale. it's been pretty consistent this season (between 5, sometimes more and 4m viewers).

and i looked at Once Upon a Time, who got a 2 hour season finale, is the "hit show" and it got ratings of like 5.5m... i was really surprised tbh, since all the hype and promo it gets.

So... :

Season 1 Premiere of Revenge : 10m
Series finale : 5m

Season 4 premiere :  5m
Season 4 "finale" : 5m

Season 1 Premiere of OUAT : 13m
Season 4 finale : 5.5m

Season 4 premiere: 9.5m
Season 4 finale: 5.5m

Revenge ain't that bad after all :manicure: 

Archived