💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

REVENGE (R.I.P.)

OBEY

Featured Posts

FFXSoul91

I actually feel really bad for Louise after this week's episode. All her life she has been manipulated and tricked and then she finally was liberated by Nolan and escaped all of that. Then Victoria and Margaux came to ruin everything for her and have done nothing but lie to and use her since then.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY

I actually feel really bad for Louise after this week's episode. All her life she has been manipulated and tricked and then she finally was liberated by Nolan and escaped all of that. Then Victoria and Margaux came to ruin everything for her and have done nothing but lie to and use her since then.

its true! she has been used again in victoria's death scheme! i hope she gets a good ending since shes been a regular this season and i like her!

Vernier

​Emily slaying me as usual!!!

imagine if David dies next week :giveup: 

​I'm starting to think David and Victoria are the two graves :gum: I don't see Emily dying now that she finally confessed her feelings to Jack, and the show's creator said no one gets away unscathed in the finale :giveup: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

OBEY

​I'm starting to think David and Victoria are the two graves :gum: I don't see Emily dying now that she finally confessed her feelings to Jack, and the show's creator said no one gets away unscathed in the finale :giveup: 

i really hope they wont kill Jack ala Aiden, these deaths need to stop and a happy ending would be deserved for all the hell they've been through. i hope Nolan stays with Louise or with the social worker if he comes back and they have a baby :lolly: 

FFXSoul91

its true! she has been used again in victoria's death scheme! i hope she gets a good ending since shes been a regular this season and i like her!

Yup. I just feel like she sees too vulnerable because of what her family did to her and was easily swayed by Victoria since she views her as the perfect mother she never had... But really Victoria is no different than her biological mother.

I also feel like Victoria and David will be the "two graves." Although I feel like they will try very hard to make you think it's Emily or Jack.

Vernier

i really hope they wont kill Jack ala Aiden, these deaths need to stop and a happy ending would be deserved for all the hell they've been through. i hope Nolan stays with Louise or with the social worker if he comes back and they have a baby :lolly: 

​Well at least if Jack dies, we know Emily hopped on that D once more before he died :gaycat: But yeah I think he's safe.

Louise is seen stabbing Nolan tho, I wonder what that is about :gum: 

ThisGuyTony

​Well at least if Jack dies, we know Emily hopped on that D once more before he died :gaycat: But yeah I think he's safe.

Louise is seen stabbing Nolan tho, I wonder what that is about :gum: 

:lmao: 

And ​I think it's White Gold who stabs his hand. :gum: 

Vernier

:lmao: 

And ​I think it's White Gold who stabs his hand. :gum: 

​Oh that makes more sense, idk why I thought on the first look that it was Louise :sweat: 

Rudz Xinc

I hope Margaux and Victoria will die, both are venomous

Season 4 has been mind blowing so far, these last few episodes were awesome

Look at those clowns

OBEY

​season 4 has been great :legend: amazing moments, amazing episodes :legend: 

Valextra

These last episode have been so GOOD, I'm loving this serie finale with the fake death of Victoria.

I expected the cancellation of the show so it's not a big deal to me also because I think the storyline was  exhausted since a while, but for sure I'm gonna miss this show and the characters.

OBEY

These last episode have been so GOOD, I'm loving this serie finale with the fake death of Victoria.

I expected the cancellation of the show so it's not a big deal to me also because I think the storyline was  exhausted since a while, but for sure I'm gonna miss this show and the characters.

​sis i missed ya!!!!!

i agree, the last episode was awesome ! i can't at me not even suspecting Victoria faked her death !

OBEY

​i agree :legend: 

Teal Ambition

Tonight is the  night.. I am not emotionally ready for it to all end :giveup: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived