Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

REVENGE (R.I.P.)

OBEY

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

I'm so excited for tonight, but I'm not at the same time because the series is coming closer to an end :giveup: so many emotions :sharon:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

OMFGGGGGG

ThisGuyTony

Ewww at that reveal though. :lolly: Though at least, I hope, we get a rewarding and rightful ending next week. 

Also the best part of the episode was Margaux vs Emily. Show that bi--h Em's! :party: 

Teal Ambition

SERIES FINALE PREVIEW:

IS THAT JACK IN THE HOSPITAL? :giveup:  No one important to Emily should die. I need a happy ending!

Vernier

I don't even know why I was actually 100% sure Victoria was dead, I should have known better :smh: 

The whole flashback thing was kinda messy tho, I understand that we didn't actually see her ignite the lighter, still it was a reasonable assumption to expect she was dead plus Madeline Stowe confirmed it(the liar)

The prison scene with Margeaux :sharon: 

Ben has been a little b---h in the past few eps, but I kinda felt sorry for him :smh: And am I the only one who thought there was no reason for Charlotte to make an appearance? That scene could have been done as a phone conversation,

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

OBEY

omg this ep HELP ME HERE

i was SURE Victoria was dead! and Margaux was all in it?????? OMG!

not Ben being KILLED like that after finding the truth???? HOW WILL THIS ALL END? GUYS IM HAVING A MELTDOWN :sharon:

OBEY

:giveup:

why can't they go on revenging just a little bit more :giveup:

​i dont want the show to end

tumblr_inline_ncojgzm5de1rrclc9.gif

OBEY

SERIES FINALE PREVIEW:

IS THAT JACK IN THE HOSPITAL? :giveup:  No one important to Emily should die. I need a happy ending!

​IS THAT LOUISE WHO STABS NOLAN IN THE HAND? :giveup: 

i hope it truly ends like a series finale

OBEY

Ewww at that reveal though. :lolly: Though at least, I hope, we get a rewarding and rightful ending next week. 

Also the best part of the episode was Margaux vs Emily. Show that bi--h Em's! :party: 

​Emily slaying me as usual!!!

imagine if David dies next week :giveup: 

Xgongiviguess

IT'S ALL COMING TO AN END IN 5 DAYS. IT'S BEEN A WONDERFUL JOURNEY Y'ALL :giveup:  

OBEY

this show has been so emotional i can't

​it's been such a wild ride! i mean it has to end, but i don't wanna say goodbye to Emily, Victoria and Nolan !

tumblr_inline_ncojgzm5de1rrclc9.gif

Archived