Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

REVENGE (R.I.P.)

OBEY

Featured Posts

Vernier

​I thought Courtney would have a bigger role tbh, maybe in the next eps ! She has something to do with Emily i'm sure. inb4 they photoshop her in the takedown pics and Emily has to suddenly take her down

The Margaux/Revenge/Emily storyline is over, it was great but time to move on http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_lollipop.gif 

Time for the last 4 or 3 eps of the season i'm ready bring it !

Nolan and his hottie though, poor Louise though i really like ha

Well this is Revenge where characters are disposed off easily, so I won't even be mad if we never see her again :rip:

I think there's still a bit to come with Emily & Margeaux, her lies need to be exposed :thetea: 

I'm ready for the last episode cliffhanger :giveup: 

I'm surprised Louise accepted so easily tho, I expected some messiness 

NEXT EPISODE ON APRIL 12 :

“Exposure” – Emily faces a promising future as Amanda Clarke until Victoria uncovers devastating new secrets from her past, on “Revenge,” SUNDAY, APRIL 12 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

​Wait, what devastating secrets :udidnt: Two weeks to wait, ugh. I hate breaks.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY

Well this is Revenge where characters are disposed off easily, so I won't even be mad if we never see her again :rip:

I think there's still a bit to come with Emily & Margeaux, her lies need to be exposed http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_thetea.gif 

I'm ready for the last episode cliffhanger :giveup: 

I'm surprised Louise accepted so easily tho, I expected some messiness 

​Wait, what devastating secrets :udidnt: Two weeks to wait, ugh. I hate breaks.

​I saw some pictures of the next episode and Louise seems up to no good...

As for the devasting secrets, i hope its something jaw dropping that victoria AND US, as viewers, don't know.

Emily Vancamp posted a picture on set who was kinda spoilery. here it is : 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CBeZq9TUIAAmRs4.jpg

Blue Jeans

As for the devasting secrets, i hope its something jaw dropping that victoria AND US, as viewers, don't know.

Hidden Content

​Did the writters just abandonned the Louise/Victoria storyline ? we still don't know why she was obsessed with her, and why she wanted so bad to be close to Victoria.....

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Vernier

Hidden Content

​Can't think of what Victoria could have on her now, that she couldn't just have used in the last 4 years, but we'll see :giveup: 

So I guess she's going to jail :udidnt: 

​Did the writters just abandonned the Louise/Victoria storyline ? we still don't know why she was obsessed with her, and why she wanted so bad to be close to Victoria.....

​I thought this kinda stemmed from her "mummy" issues. She has a weird relationship with her mother, then Victoria being a mother figure that ever showed her kindness in the asylum, and in her mental, d--gged up state at that point, she latched on to that and became obsessed.

OBEY

​I think it was because of her mommy issues/obsession for Daniel and so on. But she will have scenes with Victoria in he next episode (i saw some pictures) so maybe it will come up again? 

Teal Ambition

Sunday's suck without Revenge :(

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

OBEY

sorry y'all im on mobile and the site is buggy as f :rip: i have to post this to post another post

OBEY

Sunday's suck without Revenge :(

yeah! at least there was something nice in sundays and i was less depressed about school starting again

waiting for revenge please i hope time flies :pray: 

Teal Ambition

yeah! at least there was something nice in sundays and i was less depressed about school starting again

waiting for revenge please i hope time flies :pray: 

​I also watch Secrets and Lies on Sunday's but its not playing today either :fthis:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

OBEY

​I also watch Secrets and Lies on Sunday's but its not playing today either :fthis:

​ABC sucks there's not much we can do about it :pray: 

OBEY

The title of the last episode just leaked :gum: 

Two Graves

:rip: 

I was wondering if I could get any insight on Revenge as we approach the season (or possibly series) finale. (The season finale has been named “Two Graves”!) –Sabrina
It certainly sounds ominous, doesn’t it? “We’ve only ever done one-word episode titles since the show began,” showrunner Sunil Nayar reminds, “and the show began with this quote Mike [Kelley] had chosen from Confucius: ‘Before embarking on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.’ We wanted … to tell people that there is an element to this journey that will be over [in the finale]. You just have no idea for whom those graves are dug, or who will end up in them.”

i'm not ready :air:

ThisGuyTony

Could that two word episode title be a good or bad thing? :gum:

Thought not here for some floppy throwaway character like Ben being the one who dies .

:air: 

Vernier

The feels of the last ep, all the flashbacks :( It really does feel like they're kinda wrapping things up and preparing for the end. The flashbacks to Aiden and fauxamanda actually almost had me emotional :giveup: 

Wonder who the person at the end is though, I swear if it's Lydia Davis, that woman is like a cockroach, she just keeps surviving and coming back :messga: 

ThisGuyTony

There's lots of speculation the show has been cancelled. :gum:

Also what happened to the post I made last night? :madge: 

I was worried about the clip episode but it turned out be very good! 

Alphaz

If this is not the last season, I'll not watch season 5

I hope the flashbacks means they will end this thing this season

it's been a good run

Archived