Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

REVENGE (R.I.P.)

OBEY

Featured Posts

Next episode : the wedding reception of Nolan and Louise.
Of course we can expect some delicious drama :teehee: 
Nolan's jacket though :giveup: 

xnewlyweds-revenge-season-4-episode-14.j

About Victoria telling that she killed Kate, yes it was brave of her but read this :

What was most shocking about the exchange, and by most shocking I now mean "least" after having completed the episode, was Victoria's confession to killing Kate so that Malcolm would turn his attention toward her and away from Emily, which eventually led to the moment when David was able to kill Malcolm. At the moment it was almost like "Wow, Victoria has a soul!" But by the end, it was clear that even that was a move in Victoria's game.
Victoria wants to be the one to rid the world of Emily Thorne, and if that means pulling Margaux's strings to make it happen, so be it. That'll do. Victoria has just put Margaux and her unborn grandchild into this war unnecessarily, but Victoria doesn't seem to have much of a soul left so what's the issue with dragging a baby into this, you know?
She could have told the legit truth about Daniel and Pascal's deaths but she chose to lie. Again. Furthering this feud into perpetuity. Never again will I allow myself to feel even a shred of sympathy for Victoria Grayson. Ever. None.

and i thought Victoria was being nice :gum:
is this right or do you guys think she really doesnt want Margaux to get involved?

also..

Do you guys think that Ben will try to put Emily in jail or is he sincere with her?

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

She doesnt know David is dead, Victoria didnt told her :rip:

mess at me being the only one who likes Margaux  :giggle: 

I can't believe i actually don't want Victoria dead anymore. Like, she suffered enough and she almost died for Emily, how surprising was that???

As for Louise, this story is all linked to something, i'm feeling it, i just really don't know what yet

I'm just not here for her misguided revenge attempts :giveup: Someone needs to set her straight before she hurts herself, she really doesn't want Emily(+David now) coming for her :smh:

I feel like Victoria in some ways still hasn't admitted she's done anything wrong, especially in relation to Emily :emma: She's admitted that her actions ruined David's life, but with Emily she's just, nope.

I'm waiting for how Louise all links up to this tbh, it better be good.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

I'm just not here for her misguided revenge attempts :giveup: Someone needs to set her straight before she hurts herself, she really doesn't want Emily(+David now) coming for her :smh:

I feel like Victoria in some ways still hasn't admitted she's done anything wrong, especially in relation to Emily She's admitted that her actions ruined David's life, but with Emily she's just, nope.

I'm waiting for how Louise all links up to this tbh, it better be good.

Margaux's "Revenge" keeps the main subject of the show which is Revenge, thats why i think it's great. let's see if the story will be good : maybe yes, maybe not!

I really hope that when the Louise story unveils we are all like :omg:  :udidnt:  i really hope it's good and it surprises me! not here for something like she's Victoria's daughter, Emily's sister or something like that :rip:

Teal Ambition

She doesnt know David is dead, Victoria didnt told her :rip:

mess at me being the only one who likes Margaux  :giggle: 

I was surprised that Malcolm died in this episode tbh! i'm glad they didnt took too long cause maybe it would have been bad like the initiative was!

bring on the Revenge-ness Margaux :legend:

This episode got me like :air: the whole time!

What a CRAZY hour of television that was !!!

i really hope Nolan heards about the story and how they kept him out of it. i'm sad he's always with Louise!

As for Louise, this story is all linked to something, i'm feeling it, i just really don't know what yet 

I hope they reveal the link soon, cause her story is kind of pointless at this point imo.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

The last episode was very good, thrilling :applause:

tbh i was like this all the time

tumblr_inline_ncojgzm5de1rrclc9.gif

and also screaming at my TV :giggle:

I hope they reveal the link soon, cause her story is kind of pointless at this point imo.

now that her mother is here it should moove more forward i think!

tbh i was like this all the time

tumblr_inline_ncojgzm5de1rrclc9.gif

and also screaming at my TV :giggle:

now that her mother is here it should moove more forward i think!

Yes it could have been a sort of season finale in my opinion.

I'm agree that Margeaux is annoying but is the only thing remained to finish the story basically, the Louise storyline I have feeling it will remain a thing only connected with Nolan basically, maybe he will die to save her or something like that, but I don't see a true connection with the rest of the story :emma:

Vernier

Margaux's "Revenge" keeps the main subject of the show which is Revenge, thats why i think it's great. let's see if the story will be good : maybe yes, maybe not!

I really hope that when the Louise story unveils we are all like :omg:  :udidnt:  i really hope it's good and it surprises me! not here for something like she's Victoria's daughter, Emily's sister or something like that :rip:

Yeah true, but Emily's revenge was based on something concrete, Margeaux's revenge is based on a diluted version of events that she heard from Victoria, which is kinda my main problem with it.

Same, hoping for a gasp moment like when Emily confessed to Jack at the end of season 2. Imagine if she was somehow Conrad's daughter, or for even more messy soapy goodness, Nolan's sister(ew) :air:

4.1 million watched the last revenge episode

LIVE +7 DVR ratings put Revenge as the top show of the night, which means that it is the show that is the more recorded by people on a Sunday !

Rank #1

Show Revenge

Network ABC

18-49 L+SD (rating) 0.9

18-49 L+7 (Rating) 1.8

Post Airdate Increase Post  0.9

Airdate Increase (%) 100%

Yeah true, but Emily's revenge was based on something concrete, Margeaux's revenge is based on a diluted version of events that she heard from Victoria, which is kinda my main problem with it.

I think she's gonna find out that Vicotria is the main guilty person for the death of Daniel and probably she's gonna kill Victoria herself :yes:

Vernier

I think she's gonna find out that Vicotria is the main guilty person for the death of Daniel and probably she's gonna kill Victoria herself :yes:

Yeah, I hope the investigator person she hires uncovers this. Would be a nice twist if it's actually Margeaux who ends up killing Victoria and not Emily :udidnt:

I WOULD DIE :air:

Teal Ambition

This would be great tbh

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

The actress who plays Margaux received threats from fans on twitter cause her character is coming for Emily :rip:
she had to close her cellphone cause she kept receiving angry fan messages :lmao:
she's truly great at her role :legend:

The actress who plays Margaux received threats from fans on twitter cause her character is coming for Emily :rip:

she had to close her cellphone cause she kept receiving angry fan messages :lmao:

she's truly great at her role :legend:

Mess :lmao:

Archived