next part of the season promoย  :giveup:ย 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk8WCQaOuNQ

tumblr_ng8yaiCjuh1s04he0o4_500.gif

tumblr_ng8yaiCjuh1s04he0o5_500.gif

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yaaaaas, great promo!

can't wait for the scene of Victoria seeing Daniel dead :giveup: i will cry againย  :flop:

Vernier

I WAS LOVING HIM AGAIN !!!

EMILY TELLING HIM IT WASNT ALL A LIE! WHY ARE THE WRITERS SO CRUEL I CANT!!!!!!!

She did truly love him :emo: I remember the writers saying he was probably the only person besides Jack she's ever truly loved(idk where Aidan factors into this :emma: )

Wasn't surprised by his death though, Joshua Bowman had been complaining since season 2 that he didn't like the direction his character was going, so I guess this was his way of leaving

As for the preview, did I hear David admitting to possibly planning to kill Victoria? Looool :sharon: Poor ha, she really doesn't have anything left :smh:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

She did truly love him :emo: I remember the writers saying he was probably the only person besides Jack she's ever truly loved(idk where Aidan factors into this :emma: )

Wasn't surprised by his death though, Joshua Bowman had been complaining since season 2 that he didn't like the direction his character was going, so I guess this was his way of leaving

As for the preview, did I hear David admitting to possibly planning to kill Victoria? Looool Poor ha, she really doesn't have anything left

poor her :lmao:

will they kill her though? this got to be the last season cause i don't see what they can do next !

Victoria seems unkillable, but she something has to happen to her tbh.

If they kill Emily or David at the end of the show i'll stop watching tbhย  :grr:ย  The show needs to end with Emily winning and being finally happy

Vernier

poor her :lmao:

will they kill her though? this got to be the last season cause i don't see what they can do next !

Victoria seems unkillable, but she something has to happen to her tbh.

If they kill Emily or David at the end of the show i'll stop watching tbhย  :grr:ย  The show needs to end with Emily winning and being finally happy

As much as I don't like her, I actually don't want her to die tbh. An ending like season 3 would be perfect for her. Committed to a mental home knowing she has no children to love her, the only man she ever loved wanting her dead, basically all alone with no one to love her :creepflop:

David I don't mind, because I still don't fully trust his intentions, but if they kill Emily :bye:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Teal Ambition

IM SO PISSED THEY KILLED DANIEL UGH. Should have been Victoria.

ย 

I actually loved Danielย  :giveup:

โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican โ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–ˆโ”‚โ–Œ

FFXSoul91

WHY DIDNT THEY KILLED SOMEONE ELSE ? LIKE I DONT KNOW THAT RED HEAD

ย 

But then her character would be completely pointless.ย  :flop:ย Her plot is leading up to something.

But then her character would be completely pointless.ย  :flop:ย Her plot is leading up to something.

i know that but i mean i would like her to die instead of Daniel i wanted a happy ending for him :(

IM SO PISSED THEY KILLED DANIEL UGH. Should have been Victoria.

ย 

I actually loved Danielย  :giveup:

not in the second half of season 3 but in all others seasons i did too! :giveup:

what will happen next?? :'(

OMG THE LAST EP

NOOOOOOOOOO DANIEEEEEEELLLLL

ย 

WHAT IS LIFE?

my reaction :air:

Do you guys think Daniel's death will affect Emily very much? Cause we didnt see much of tears for Aiden in season 4 tbhย 

Teal Ambition

i know that but i mean i would like her to die instead of Daniel i wanted a happy ending for him :(

not in the second half of season 3 but in all others seasons i did too! :giveup:

what will happen next?? :'(

my reaction :air:

Do you guys think Daniel's death will affect Emily very much? Cause we didnt see much of tears for Aiden in season 4 tbhย 

I think it will, she clearly had feelings for him, it wasn't all fake.

โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican โ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–ˆโ”‚โ–Œ

• 3 weeks later...

I think it will, she clearly had feelings for him, it was all fake.

i think you made a mistake in what you wrote but i think i get what you mean!

i really hope the show ends with victoria in prison or dying tbh

Teal Ambition

i think you made a mistake in what you wrote but i think i get what you mean!

i really hope the show ends with victoria in prison or dying tbh

Oops sorry, *it wasn't all fake lol

guys i just saw ABC makes advertisers pay like 105k for a 30 sec spot during Revenge, whattttttt :giveup:

guys i just saw ABC makes advertisers pay like 105k for a 30 sec spot during Revenge, whattttttt :giveup:

ย 

:shocked:

ย 

Have no ideaย  :shocked:

Archived