💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

REVENGE (R.I.P.)

OBEY

Featured Posts

OMG THAT LAST SCENE GO EMILY!!!!! emily vancamp is such a great actress :giveup:

LOUISE IS CRAZY #teamMargaux

as for daniel he deserved what he got tbh, i loved the scene in the elevator though

^^^ Right? Though this could be interesting to see how that plays out.

And tonight's episode trailer said they were going to finally meet. :air:

I hope Emily tells him the truth but knowing the writers, it will probably be dragged out until the mid-season finale. :Madge:

ooooops !

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThisGuyTony

OMG THAT LAST SCENE GO EMILY!!!!! emily vancamp is such a great actress :giveup:

LOUISE IS CRAZY #teamMargaux

as for daniel he deserved what he got tbh, i loved the scene in the elevator though

ooooops !

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! :udidnt: :udidnt: :giveup:

Teal Ambition

All I have to say is: FINALLY!!

Looks like its going to come down to choosing sides next week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE291t77oKA

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

OMFG!!!!!! The last scene!!! I SCREAMED!!!!   :giveup:  :giveup:  :giveup:  :giveup:  :giveup:

i wasnt expecting this ! i was so shocked omg!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! :giveup:

i didnt want to say anything if you didnt see the episode but i'm glad you were wrong!

next weeks promo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm surprised, I didn't see that coming :shocked:

revenge still surprising us :legend:

REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO BAD :giveup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H35i3ix3H9M

All I have to say is: FINALLY!!

Looks like its going to come down to choosing sides next week.

i posted the promo since yours got deleted!

omg, i really hope the writers will surprise us because they're good this season imo!!!! :)

Vernier

That final scene :air: So surprised they didn't drag the reveal to the winter mid-season finale, i'd settled for that already

Emily casually dismissing Victoria like the sniveling, opportunistic, manipulative sewer rat that she is- "Victoria, get out" :air:

The confrontation :giveup:

David didn't look as shocked/happy/excited as I thought he would be though

Loved the scene in the elevator with Daniel & Emily. I actually kinda liked them as a couple when things were good, sad it didn't work out :(

Louise and her cartoonish schemes, b---h is crazy. I'm still not seeing the point of her storyline tho, where's it going?

Imagine if Victoria told her she can join the family if she got rid of Emily :creepflop:

And seeing as how Nolan falls for crazy(Tyler, Patrick), I hope they're not planning on him starting something with Louise. Ew

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

FFXSoul91

Loved this episode! It restored my faith in the season! I still think this should be the last one, but I'm curious as to where they're going with it now. I can't wait until David serves Victoria her just desserts.

That final scene :air: So surprised they didn't drag the reveal to the winter mid-season finale, i'd settled for that already

Emily casually dismissing Victoria like the sniveling, opportunistic, manipulative sewer rat that she is- "Victoria, get out" :air:

The confrontation :giveup:

David didn't look as shocked/happy/excited as I thought he would be though

Loved the scene in the elevator with Daniel & Emily. I actually kinda liked them as a couple when things were good, sad it didn't work out

Louise and her cartoonish schemes, b---h is crazy. I'm still not seeing the point of her storyline tho, where's it going?

Imagine if Victoria told her she can join the family if she got rid of Emily

And seeing as how Nolan falls for crazy(Tyler, Patrick), I hope they're not planning on him starting something with Louise. Ew

Everything was perfect (the final scene)!!!

I miss Daniel and Emily too, but with all the stuff that happened, i mean yeah Emily did horrible things but HE SHOT HER! like, i would be :rip: if she forgets him and ends up with him cause that's pretty crazy 

as for Louise, she's bringing some action and i love it :legend: poor Margaux though, the scene where she was locked and crashed the window was amazing, the actress really showed her talent imo!!

Loved this episode! It restored my faith in the season! I still think this should be the last one, but I'm curious as to where they're going with it now. I can't wait until David serves Victoria her just desserts.

i'm sure it will be the last one, but i'm glad since the show is great, i mean a great final season what can be better to end a tv show?

i really hope David does something about Victoria, and if she wakes up with amnesia i be like :rip:

I don't even know where to start to comment this episode  :haha:

The sauna scene with Louise that was seeing her mom  :rofl:

The scene in which Louis put Victoria's head in the photos on her iPad :lmao:

Victoria at the strip club.

The final scene with Victoria  :dies:

I just finished the ep and it left me completely speechless

We finally got a peek of under that tough persona builded around Emily, that moment when she enters into the beach house it's ground-breaking tbh

Looking forward for next sunday like never before

🌹 free britney 🌹

Archived