GUYS NEW EPISODE TONIGHT DON'T MISS IT!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1NqlIv_TOc

Mess at David punching Nolan :rip:

Teal Ambition

Its time :excited:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

REVENGE SEASON 4 EPISODE 6 â€DAMAGE†ROUND TABLE

230553_221451164534369_4645343_n.jpg?oh=

1. Favorite moment/quote from the episode?

2.Were you shocked at David’s accusations on live TV? Did you feel bad for Nolan?

3. Detective Emily is back! Did you liked how she helped Charlotte and sneek into David’s “whole� I want more scenes like this!

4. Do you think Victoria really doesn’t tell him about Emily because she loves him?

5. Does David has the right to be pissed at Nolan because he doesn’t know the entire story?

6. Did Emily do the right thing by telling Charlotte the truth about Aiden’s death?

7. Did Charlotte told Daniel that Victoria killed Aiden or that Emily is Amanda?

8. Do you think Margaux might be in danger because of crazy Louise?

9. Charlotte seems to be gone for a few episodes, anyone else enjoying the break? I hope the show won’t be boring though, she’s putting a lot of action don’t you guys think?

10. So, David is lying about everything. Do you have any theories?

11. What does the double infinity sign means in that dead cop’s garage? Was he involved with David or Emily?

Teal Ambition

For a second I actually thought Nolan was going to say Amanda is alive, but it was too good to be true :giveup: I really wonder what David was doing all these years since he didn't stay in that place..

OMG NEXT WEEK IS THE DAY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KTI4YKiMM8

Watch them not even meet as daughter and father though, I'm getting a vibe that they're meeting for some other reason. 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Rudz Xinc

so far season 4 is great, I just hope they didn't drag this Emily keeping her identity from David too long

Look at those clowns

half psychotic

Loved last night's episode. That scene where David called out Nolan on live tv. OMG. I feel so bad for Nolan because he really looks up to David and now David hate's him because of Emily's secret. Can't wait to see next week's episode. I want to know how David will react to finding out his kid is alive. And yeah, I hope Charlotte's whole rehab stint is off-screen. Still sick of her.

Vernier

Poor Nolan :cryga: I felt so bad for him in that scene, then David coming to his house and hitting him, rubbing salt in the wounds. He's caught between Emily's deception and someone he looked up to. Still should have listened to Emily when she said there was something iffy about David :madge:

I'm sure they'll meet as David and Emily next week. I get the feeling the show will draw out this big reunion till the winter mid-season finale at least, hopefully it's not annoying by then :spin:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Vernier

1. Favorite moment/quote from the episode?

Louise's bat sh!t crazy imagination and what actually happened in reality. It was hilarious and sad.

2.Were you shocked at David’s accusations on live TV? Did you feel bad for Nolan?

Yes I was, and I'm almost done with his character tbh :madge: I felt awful for Nolan, he's kinda always been caught in between

3. Detective Emily is back! Did you liked how she helped Charlotte and sneek into David’s “whole� I want more scenes like this!

I've missed seeing tough Emily showing off the skills she learnt from having a rough life and Takeda's training :legend:

4. Do you think Victoria really doesn’t tell him about Emily because she loves him?

Of course not :rip: As shown by what she said to Margeaux in last week's episode, Victoria only does things for Victoria, and she doesn't care if it's at the expense of people she loves

5. Does David has the right to be pissed at Nolan because he doesn’t know the entire story?

Yes, it's annoying and he obviously doesn't know what happened, so I can see where he's coming from. Calling him out that way was a mess

6. Did Emily do the right thing by telling Charlotte the truth about Aiden’s death?

Anything that throws mud on Victoria is always welcome

7. Did Charlotte told Daniel that Victoria killed Aiden or that Emily is Amanda?

Not sure, as the show cut away from what she said, I get the feeling she told him something unrelated to either of those things

8. Do you think Margaux might be in danger because of crazy Louise?

She wants Daniel to get to Victoria, so I'm sure she'll take out Margaux if she needs to.

9. Charlotte seems to be gone for a few episodes, anyone else enjoying the break? I hope the show won’t be boring though, she’s putting a lot of action don’t you guys think?

This ep marked her best appearance in a looooong time, I actually didn't cringe. Still not sad about seeing her go and I don't the show will be boring, she hardly contributed much to the action. Louise's storyline might replace hers

10. So, David is lying about everything. Do you have any theories?

Maybe hiding somewhere and plotting some revenge of his own against the Graysons and everything related to them?

11. What does the double infinity sign means in that dead cop’s garage? Was he involved with David or Emily?

Helping hide David? Don't really have much theories here

FFXSoul91

I'm sure they'll meet as David and Emily next week. I get the feeling the show will draw out this big reunion till the winter mid-season finale at least, hopefully it's not annoying by then :spin:

I'm already annoyed. This season is irritating the hell out of me.

Loved last night's episode. That scene where David called out Nolan on live tv. OMG. I feel so bad for Nolan because he really looks up to David and now David hate's him because of Emily's secret. Can't wait to see next week's episode. I want to know how David will react to finding out his kid is alive. And yeah, I hope Charlotte's whole rehab stint is off-screen. Still sick of her.

Nolan is truly a great friend tbh, keeping Emily's secret!!!

I'm already annoyed. This season is irritating the hell out of me.

i'm loving this season! there's great action, quotes and moments imo !:)

For a second I actually thought Nolan was going to say Amanda is alive, but it was too good to be true :giveup:

me too! but kudos to Nolan, a true friend :legend:

Vernier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXcPyGDOLYQ

Charlotte that b---h. She really did tell Daniel :giveup:

ThisGuyTony

^^^ Right? Though this could be interesting to see how that plays out.

And tonight's episode trailer said they were going to finally meet. :air:

I hope Emily tells him the truth but knowing the writers, it will probably be dragged out until the mid-season finale. :Madge:

Archived