OBEY

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE ****ING REAL

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY

WHAT THE HECKKKKKKKK GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSS CANT BELIEVE THIS

Teal Ambition

WOW. WHAT AN EPISODE. This is definitely the final season, I cannot see how this will continue into another season.

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

OBEY

WOW. WHAT AN EPISODE. This is definitely the final season, I cannot see how this will continue into another season.

lets not say too much lets not spoil anymore but i cant believe what happened :gum:Β 

Teal Ambition

lets not say too much lets not spoil anymore but i cant believe what happened :gum:Β 

​It was bound to happen eventually, Victoria was gonna give up sooner of later so I kind of saw this coming. But Jack :giveup:Β and David :'(Β 

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

Teal Ambition

Promo for next week:

Β 

Β 

OBEY

Promo for next week:

Β 

Β 

The war is not over :giveup:Β 

ThisGuyTony

Did that really happen though?!? :udidnt:Β OMG?!? WTF?1?!?

Something seemsΒ suspicious and odd about the whole situation. I kind of don't believe that really happened?!? :giveup:

Guess the show is ending. :giveup:

Β 

Ray of Light

Β 

The Queen was able to make it throughΒ the Wrath of Conrad Grayson, the Torment of the Initiative, the Revenge of Emily Thorne...

Β 

But not the Mastery of Victoria

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

OBEY

Did that really happen though?!? :udidnt:Β OMG?!? WTF?1?!?

Something seemsΒ suspicious and odd about the whole situation. I kind of don't believe that really happened?!? :giveup:

Guess the show is ending. :giveup:

Β 

​

People un Tumblr say she's not dead

:lolly:Β 

Guys WE SAW HER, i mean, no one can survive this :giveup:Β 

now Emily is framed, i can't take this :giveup:Β 

Victoria ha final takedown

Β 

ThisGuyTony

​

Hidden Content

Victoria ha final takedown

Β 

​She looked flawless in that scene. :legend:Β 

I want to think she is but we all know the show has a way with making characters seem dead but then show up alive again.Β 

I honestly don't think it was possible that she survived but at the same time wouldn't be surprised if there was a trap door under the chair and she hid under it or something. :smh:Β Β 

Also White Gold is coming back in the next few episodes. Also, will we find out who attacked Victoria in the parking garage? :gum:Β 

Vernier

That ending, I have no words :giveup:Β :giveup:Β 

I don't understand her motive though, how can she frame Emily who has a pretty solid alibi? :emma:Β 

Also, no way she survived that, exceptΒ if a trap door opened at the last second and she fell in just as the house exploded or something :green:Β 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

OBEY

That ending, I have no words :giveup:Β :giveup:Β 

I don't understand her motive though, how can she frame Emily who has a pretty solid alibi? :emma:Β 

Also, no way she survived that, exceptΒ if a trap door opened at the last second and she fell in just as the house exploded or something :green:Β 

Except Emily was with Mason :green:Β 

I bet he wont say she was with him :green:Β 

Vernier

Except Emily was with Mason :green:Β 

I bet he wont say she was with him :green:Β 

​Maybe that's how she ends up in prison :green:

And poor David. Emily when she finds out :giveup:Β 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived