💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

REVENGE (R.I.P.)

OBEY

Featured Posts

OBEY

I will watch the ep soon ! can't wait to discuss it with you all !

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY

The feels of the last ep, all the flashbacks :( It really does feel like they're kinda wrapping things up and preparing for the end. The flashbacks to Aiden and fauxamanda actually almost had me emotional :giveup: 

Wonder who the person at the end is though, I swear if it's Lydia Davis, that woman is like a cockroach, she just keeps surviving and coming back :messga: 

​this must be the last season :giveup: yet i feel like there will be another one maybe a 9 ep season?

the episode slayed me tbh, all the flashbacks. remembers to me how much stuff happened, how much drama, love, revenge and so on :giveup: cried when they showed Aiden. Emily truly loved him. Loved the scenes between Emily and David, and also that fight between Nolan was pretty nasty!

ANYWAY THAT ENDING GOT ME LIKE :gum: 

OBEY

There's lots of speculation the show has been cancelled. :gum:

Also what happened to the post I made last night? :madge: 

I was worried about the clip episode but it turned out be very good! 

​Loved the episode too ! truly felt like a season finale-like episode, shaping things up for the finale 4 episodes and its been such a wild ride with all those flashbacks!

OBEY

If this is not the last season, I'll not watch season 5

I hope the flashbacks means they will end this thing this season

it's been a good run

​i really don't know what could happen at this point tbh.

I think the show will end, but the tweet Gabriel Mann (who plays Nolan) makes me doubt :giveup: 

OBEY

i guess it isnt cancelled :giveup: 

Revenge – SEASON FINALE -- “Two Graves” – Backed into a corner, Emily is forced to admit her guilt, but she'll have to decide how far she'll go before admitting defeat, on the season finale of “Revenge,” SUNDAY, MAY 10 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

I love the show so much but lets be serious it should end at season 4.

Vernier

​this must be the last season :giveup: yet i feel like there will be another one maybe a 9 ep season?

the episode slayed me tbh, all the flashbacks. remembers to me how much stuff happened, how much drama, love, revenge and so on :giveup: cried when they showed Aiden. Emily truly loved him. Loved the scenes between Emily and David, and also that fight between Nolan was pretty nasty!

ANYWAY THAT ENDING GOT ME LIKE :gum: 

​I hope so tbh, they should give the show like a 12 episode final season to wrap things up, I think it could be amazing. It happened with one of my fave shows, Nikita, and that final season slayed :giveup:

I actually fastforwarded through that Aiden scene, couldn't bear to watch it again :sweat: 

She tore into him so hard, I felt bad for Nolan during that scene with Jack. People guessed that the person in that scene is actually Mason Treadwell, it'd make sense tbh. Imagine if it was Conrad tho :gum: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

OBEY

​I hope so tbh, they should give the show like a 12 episode final season to wrap things up, I think it could be amazing. It happened with one of my fave shows, Nikita, and that final season slayed :giveup:

I actually fastforwarded through that Aiden scene, couldn't bear to watch it again :sweat: 

She tore into him so hard, I felt bad for Nolan during that scene with Jack. People guessed that the person in that scene is actually Mason Treadwell, it'd make sense tbh. Imagine if it was Conrad tho :gum: 

​if it's conrad i would DIE :gum: 

Mason, Lydia, Ashley, Conrad, Charlotte? WHO IS THIS? Emily's mother? :gum: 

Question: Any word on what’s happening with Revenge? The last few episodes have all felt very series-finale leaning. Will it be renewed or cancelled? And if we do get a Season 5, is there a major revamp in store? —Sean
Ausiello: Based on what I’m hearing about the finale, there would have to be a major revamp if the show returns for a fifth season. Actually, forget revamp — there’d have to be a whole new show.

Question: Ever since Emily VanCamp tweeted that picture of herself with Tom Amandes, I’ve been freaking out over the impending Everwood reunion. What do you know? — Tim
Ausiello: Oh, we know quite a bit, Tim, including that the circumstances of their meeting might not be as clear-cut as they seemed in VanCamp’s tweet. “I know that it appears Amanda Clarke is in prison garb in a courtroom, but in regards to this show, it really means nothing,” Revenge showrunner Sunil Nayar advises. “It could mean she’s been arrested, or it could mean she’s undercover, or it could mean she’s pulling a play on someone.” All right, Tim, take your pick!

OBEY

​found some pics on the net :gum: 

http://images.spoilertv.com/cache/revenge/Season 4/Promotional Episode Photos/Episode 4.21 - Aftermath/138852_7184_595_Mini Logo TV white - Gallery.jpg

Vernier

Mason, Lydia, Ashley, Conrad, Charlotte? WHO IS THIS? Emily's mother? :gum: 

Question: Any word on what’s happening with Revenge? The last few episodes have all felt very series-finale leaning. Will it be renewed or cancelled? And if we do get a Season 5, is there a major revamp in store? —Sean
Ausiello: Based on what I’m hearing about the finale, there would have to be a major revamp if the show returns for a fifth season. Actually, forget revamp — there’d have to be a whole new show.

​Nnnn, in typical Revenge fashion, what ever happened to her :messga: I was so sure she'd appear again sometime tbh.

​found some pics on the net :gum: 

Hidden Content

​So it might be him then? Wonder how he got out of jail and if Emily being in jail also involves him :gum: 

Welp that seems kinda definite that it's getting cancelled. Also, the title of this season's finale, is also the quote Emily started the show with, it kinda feels like they're coming full circle tbh :(

OBEY

​Nnnn, in typical Revenge fashion, what ever happened to her :messga: I was so sure she'd appear again sometime tbh.

​So it might be him then? Wonder how he got out of jail and if Emily being in jail also involves him :gum: 

Welp that seems kinda definite that it's getting cancelled. Also, the title of this season's finale, is also the quote Emily started the show with, it kinda feels like they're coming full circle tbh :(

​I feel like the writers wrote the season 4 finale as a series finale since ABC didnt say if they cancelled it or not. Then if they DO get a season 5, there would have to be some kind of revamp cause the season 4 ends like a series finale. 

Anyway i can't wait for the final eps, bring it on writers :giveup: 

OBEY

inb4 the season finale titled "two graves" has Emily (Amanda) dying + Victoria too :air:

Vernier

​I feel like the writers wrote the season 4 finale as a series finale since ABC didnt say if they cancelled it or not. Then if they DO get a season 5, there would have to be some kind of revamp cause the season 4 ends like a series finale. 

Anyway i can't wait for the final eps, bring it on writers :giveup: 

​Nnnnn, inb4 the revamp is a season focused on Charlotte going on her own Revenge spree :messga: 

inb4 the season finale titled "two graves" has Emily (Amanda) dying + Victoria too :air:

​I'm scared for that tbh, because the saying goes "Before you go on a journey of revenge, dig two graves". Maybe the graves would be Victoria+Emily Thorne :derpga: while Amanda Clarke lives or Emily fakes her death and changes her name so she can start a new life.

Better still the graves better have Margeaux and Victoria in them :madge: 

OBEY

​Nnnnn, inb4 the revamp is a season focused on Charlotte going on her own Revenge spree :messga: 

​I'm scared for that tbh, because the saying goes "Before you go on a journey of revenge, dig two graves". Maybe the graves would be Victoria+Emily Thorne :derpga: while Amanda Clarke lives or Emily fakes her death and changes her name so she can start a new life.

Better still the graves better have Margeaux and Victoria in them :madge: 

​HAHAHHAHA OMG

charlotte is coming back btw :lolly: get ready for ha spinoff :lolly: 

I would LOVE Emily faking her death and starting a new life <3

Archived