💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: I've moved on from app, old promo/management

Americano

Featured Posts

It will never cease to amaze me how often people here get mad at things they've decided to invent and then take as unquestionably true.

I think that describes the vast majority of meltdowns here, but not in this case.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucia4

• ClapDown

• Woolfsmck

• degenerate

Ambrosia

Out with the old, in with the new, as they say.  4u2ap3b.gif

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Woolfsmck

not really the point, u see i'm sure they love their ipads now that they got on Madre Monstér©'s command. my mother asked me to buy the incredients for and bake a cake for her birthday that we would share over a meal and she ended up staying with a friend instead so i had to eat it myself. what a delicious cake that was.
so you commanded to follow instruction from and entertainer?? Your 'real' mom is completely different ...

Seriously, if your upset that you bought and iPad because gags said to... Who's at fault???

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

so you commanded to follow instruction from and entertainer?? Your 'real' mom is completely different ...

Seriously, if your upset that you bought and iPad because gags said to... Who's at fault???

at fault? ultimately the person who did it. no question. but the role model who commanded, who hopes to be an inspiration and continually promotes and fosters her close, symbiotic relationship with her fans does bear some responsibility in the disappointment of those fans she asked to spend their money for her. she is well aware that her fans hang on her every word, and through that she is at fault for reneging on a promise. Edited by garnite

Woolfsmck

at fault? ultimately the person who did it. no question. but the role model who commanded it who is well aware that her fans hang on her every word, who hopes to be an inspiration and continually promotes and fosters here close, symbiotic relationship with her fans does bear some responsibility in the disappointment of those fans she asked to spend their money for her.

disappointed about what? That they bought an iPad? The app? Or the music? It's completely irresponsible to blame Gaga for the personal spending of her fans.. If your not happy about the app or her music. ... That's fine.... Get entertained somewhere else. Edited by Woolfsmck
like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

disappointed about what? That they bought an iPad? The app? Or the music? It's completely irresponsible to blame Gaga for the personal spending of her fans.. If your not happy about the app or her music. ... That's fine.... Get entertained somewhere else.

that they read this message that gaga posted on her personal fan website named after her fans, specifically for her fans, directly to her fans:

ARTPOP is not just an ALBUM its a PROJECT

Im excited to tell you all that ARTPOP is going to be a multimedia experience that comes in different forms. The most major way to fully immerse yourself in ARTPOP is through the APP. ARTPOP will be released as an IPAD, iPhone, mobile and computer compatible application (WORLD) that is completely interactive with chats, films for every song, extra music, content, gaga inspired games, fashion updates, magazines, and more still in the works! I will also be able to upload new things to the APP all the time, the same way i upload to twitter and LM.com. You inspired me to create something that communicated with images, because YOU do, YOU communicate with me and each other with .gifs and pictures, and artwork, graphics ALL DAY 24/7/ YOU’RE an ARTPOP generation. Im hoping you will all continue to grow together and stay connected through your creativity. much love.

love, gaga

p.s (start asking for IPADS FOR XMAS!!) its gonna be so fun. but dont worry. it will also be released in the regular physical and digitals which will be unique and different to the app.

encouraging them to go and spend their money on products and a year later absolutely nothing happens with it.

it's completely irresponsible to promote your ~GENUINE~~~~ relationship with your fans, ask them to buy something, put a countdown on it for a year and say "yeah about that dont get ur hopes up :)".

Edited by garnite

Kim Kardashian

it's completely irresponsible to promote your ~GENUINE~~~~ relationship with your fans, ask them to buy something, put a countdown on it for a year and say "yeah about that dont get ur hopes up :)".

It's not that simple. Back then a lot of things were different including her management.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

It's not that simple. Back then a lot of things were different including her management.

well, what are you trying to say? that it's not entirely her fault? i agree with that. my point is we can't just shirk all responsibility from her. she had a part to play in this too.

CharlesReyna

I don't like the idea of deconstructing your album components in the middle of a tour promoting the album. Seems that's the recurrring theme of ARTPOP.

Woolfsmck

Its fair to say that ARTPOP hasn't turned out to be what it wss promoted to be... promises unmet.. ect ...

I just don't like all the blame game... feels like D.C. and finger pointing follies....

Edited by Woolfsmck

It was obvious when she spit with Troy, the album was branded a flop, and she battled depression, that noting more would come of the app.

She needed it in November if it was going to help her era.