• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucia4

• ClapDown

• Woolfsmck

• degenerate

I remember this.  :eww:

She started getting bloated at the end of Born This Way Ball and that was a sign for me that shes using d--gs again. It is also the time when she stopped being as sharp and put together as she was before. 

Honestly, she looked like Elvis when he was nearing his end. She still does sometimes but I wanna believe she is getting better. 

Does weed really make you fat? :s I only tried it 3 times and hated it. Didn't make me hungry at all, though. In fact when I used d--gs I got dangerously skinny because I wouldn't eat for days on end.

Having dat fake six pack because your body fat is 1%  :laughga:

Edited by lucia4

Does weed really make you fat? :s I only tried it 3 times and hated it. Didn't make me hungry at all, though. In fact when I used d--gs I got dangerously skinny because I wouldn't eat for days on end.

It's not the weed. 

She was bloated from the opioid replacement therapy like every other addict. Don't be fooled by her saying she was only doing weed. It was obvious she was doing something much harder (most likely heroin) along with her alcohol addiction. 

This is Elvis before d--gs:

FNPWRQj.jpg

This is Elvis during his replacement therapy while getting off of heroin and coke:

m6hdtdX.jpg

Remind you of anybody?  :noparty:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

No it wasn't. You're only reading into my post what you expect to see. Care to elaborate which part of my post exactly was "disrespectful", "arrogant" and "rude"?

And there's a total difference between being occasionally high and having fun while recording, and using d--gs as a constant pain killer for a messed up situation you're in and trying to compensate not letting your fans down by trying to create a revolutionary piece of art.

She was on c-----e during The Fame Monster. Not even going to waste my time.

It's not the weed. 

She was bloated from the opioid replacement therapy like every other addict. Don't be fooled by her saying she was only doing weed. It was obvious she was doing something much harder (most likely heroin) along with her alcohol addiction. 

This is Elvis before d--gs:

FNPWRQj.jpg

This is Elvis during his replacement therapy while getting off of heroin and coke:

m6hdtdX.jpg

Remind you of anybody?  :noparty:

Oh yeah.  :noparty: So you're saying the treatment for being addicted is what makes you gain weight? Although idk what heroin does to you. I guess it depends on the person as well.

She was on c-----e during The Fame Monster. Not even going to waste my time.

Good, because every post you made in reply to me so far is moronic.  :flop: It sounds like you're talking to voices in your head honestly. Have fun continuing the conversation with yourself.

Edited by lucia4

Oh yeah.  :noparty: So you're saying the treatment for being addicted is what makes you gain weight? Although idk what heroin does to you. I guess it depends on the person as well.

Good, because every post you made in reply to me so far is moronic.  :flop:

Yes.

The d--gs make you lose weight, but the treatment makes you gain weight. 

I'm guessing she used weed also as a replacement for the harder d--gs (which is why she smoked a 100 joints a day), but it only made things worse because it killed her creativity and lead her into depression (aka ARTPOP era)

Yes.

The d--gs make you lose weight, but the treatment makes you gain weight. 

I'm guessing she used weed also as a replacement for the harder d--gs (which is why she smoked a 100 joints a day), but it only made things worse because it killed her creativity and lead her into depression (aka ARTPOP era)

Thanks. :hug: But seriously 100 joints? That's not even recreational anymore that's extremely damaging to your body.  :wtfga:

pachinko

"new promotion".... if that means no promo I guess she is so right

Do you really expect a Jazz album to top Billboard top 10? Unlikely. The mass will dismiss the album.

Thanks. :hug: But seriously 100 joints? That's not even recreational anymore that's extremely damaging to your body.  :wtfga:

Sorry, she said 20 (http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/11/12/lady-gaga-admits-to-smoking-as-many-as-20-joints-a-day/)

It's still excessive. It's obvious she was trying to compensate for something, but all it did was make her slow, less eloquent and depressed.

I really hope she's done with the whole thing.

pachinko

I'm so glad this whole mess is over.

I hope she learned from this and next time just focuses on good music and videos.

Sorry, she said 20 (http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/11/12/lady-gaga-admits-to-smoking-as-many-as-20-joints-a-day/)

It's still excessive. It's obvious she was trying to compensate for something, but all it did was make her slow, less eloquent and depressed.

I really hope she's done with the whole thing.

Yeah and I can actually relate to it which is why I can't really listen to ARTPOP.  :noparty:

I mean who knows how much d--gs she used during TFM but it was an entirely different situation and it didn't leave her as a depressed mess.

Edited by lucia4

Okay lets move on and forget that ARTPOP has happend.

Maybe i'll get into her again cause the ARTPOP-era made me lose her as a fan.

RAMROD

Inb4 twitter black out cos of these

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

These past few pages have been depressing as **** :(

This isn't even a funny meltdown, it's just sad. I think that Gaga really lost control over a lot of stuff in the past year and she's slowly regaining some ... we're experiencing the fallout, I guess.