๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: I've moved on from app, old promo/management

Americano

Featured Posts

I'm glad ARTPOP era is over. It was a huge mess created from her addiction to d--gs. Like she said, with BTW she was "drunk" and with ARTPOP she was "high". ARTPOP is a self indulgent mess. You can just imagine her walking around being high and thinking "ahh omg I'ma bring back ART I'ma make POP ART, no ART POP cuz ART IS IN ME YASS". It really shows through the music and what she said before and during the first few months of the album.

ย 

Now that's she sober again she should just get the tour over with asap and move on. I'm sure ARTPOP reminds her of that bad time she had, maybe that's why she isn't so passionate about the tour. It seems more like a fun side-project than her passion.

ย 

Even though I think ARTPOP isn't that bad I don't like listening to it because it makes me think of the pain and addiction she had while recording.ย  :ohno:

Edited by lucia4

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucia4

• ClapDown

• Woolfsmck

• garnite

Brooke Hoegan

oh so that means no ARTPOP outtakes aka Act 2, now you have your confirmation guys, she's gonna have it to play for only herself and her friends forever like she once said :)

ย 

now leaving the app, unreleased songs and videos...

was that really so hard to leak the stems for released, almost one year old songs through some soundcloud account like she did year ago with unreleased, protected by copyright Aura ? I don't get it... as if she is unaware we would die for those stems ? I guess we are just sooo greedy :ohno:

thank u for all gags :kissga:

This really disappoints me. I didn't even get the app, but it seemed like such a great idea when Gaga initially spoke about it. She was so excited about the intentions of ARTPOP and it's just sad that it's turned out the way it has. She still seems to be blaming her previous manager for everything, but he must have done something right if she became the biggest pop star on the planet from 2009-11. This Bobby guy hasn't done much at all in terms of getting Gaga to do promo. G.U.Y was dead on arrival and theyve done next to nothing for the jazz album. At least Troy was actually doing something.

I had been questioning whether I should go to the artRAVE but I think this whole thing has made me realise it's a definite no this time round. I'll see her on the next tour when shes got a better attitude.

ย 

:rip:

Brooke Hoegan

I'm glad ARTPOP era is over. It was a huge mess created from her addiction to d--gs. Like she said, with BTW she was "drunk" and with ARTPOP she was "high". ARTPOP is a self indulgent mess. You can just imagine her walking around being high and thinking "ahh omg I'ma bring back ART I'ma make POP ART, no ART POP cuz ART IS IN ME YASS". It really shows through the music and what she said before and during the first few months of the album.

omg remember that video from 2012 of hers with Tara when she announced that fan contest in which the prize was to be the director of one film for the album ? she was sooo wasted, her eyes :ohno:ย  + that photo when she revealed her ARTPOP tattoo... once again, her eyes :ohno:

:eww:

Edited by synthpop

ย 

Now that's she sober again she should just get the tour over with asap and move on. I'm sure ARTPOP reminds her of that bad time she had, maybe that's why she isn't so passionate about the tour. It seems more like a fun side-project than her passion.

ย 

Even though I think ARTPOP isn't that bad I don't like listening to it because it makes me think of the pain and addiction she had while recording.ย  :ohno:

ย 

**** off, really. She said she was free from d--gs and alcohol during the whole album promotion, because of Marina's method. It's so SAD to see you guys blaming her for everything and anything, when we know nothing about what happened.

badboymonsterx

lol that means ARTPOP is over and honestly she's losing me as a fan sadly.. will always love her and I understand it wasn't her fault but she could have been more honest about things from the get go.ย 

**** off, really. She said she was free from d--gs and alcohol during the whole album promotion, because of Marina's method. It's so SAD to see you guys blaming her for everything and anything, when we know nothing about what happened.

ย 

What the **** is wrong with you? You're really rude attacking me like that. She said herself she was high when creating ARTPOP because she used weed so much for the pain from the hip injury.ย Moron.

ย 

And d--g addiction is a disease coming from a different problem in someone's life. I don't blame d--g addicts personally for what they do during that period.

Edited by lucia4

I'm not surprised by some of the reactions here. Okay, the app reactions - I expected (LOL) but it's like her heart isnt into ARTPOP anymore and I am so gutted and I hope that doesnt affect the tour.ย 

omg remember that video from 2012 of hers with Tara when she announced that fan contest in which the prize was to be the director of one film for the album ? she was sooo wasted, her eyes :ohno:ย  + that photo when she revealed her ARTPOP tattoo... once again, her eyes :ohno:

ย 

Yeah that was really sad.ย  :ohno:

What the **** is wrong with you? You're really rude attacking me like that. She said herself she was high when creating ARTPOP because she used weed so much for the pain from the hip injury.ย Moron.

ย 

And d--g addiction is a disease coming from a different problem in someone's life. I don't blame d--g addicts personally for what they do during that period.

ย 

So the fact that she was high during The Fame and The Fame Monster was the reason why she was so successful? What kind of failed argumentation.

ย 

I'm not attacking you. Your comment was disrespectful, arrogant and rude towards Gaga.

So the fact that she was high during The Fame and The Fame Monster was the reason why she was so successful? What kind of failed argumentation.

ย 

I'm not attacking you. Your comment was disrespectful, arrogant and rude towards Gaga.

ย 

No it wasn't. You're only reading into my post what you expect to see. Care to elaborate which part of my post exactly was "disrespectful", "arrogant" and "rude"?

ย 

And there's a total difference between being occasionally high and having fun while recording, and using d--gs as a constant pain killer for a messed up situation you're in and trying to compensate not letting your fans down by trying to create a revolutionary piece of art.

Edited by lucia4

I'm so glad this whole mess is over.ย 

ย 

I hope she learned from this and next time just focuses on good music and videos.ย 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

She needs a better label... She always has such big ideas but the execution always falls short while other pop artists are managed perfectly and their ideas (whether manufactured by a team or not) are always executed perfectly. Starting with Judas then MTN, the whole ARTPOP era everything was mismanaged. Gaga's team doesn't know how to react to problems imo.

It was very rude of her not telling us earlier and leaving us waiting for half an year and then tell us. I mean you split with your manager a long time ago. Don't leave us hanging like thisย  :manicure:ย 

ย 

I still love her but I can't deal with the disappointment of constantly being let down all the time.ย  :redface:ย 

ย 

Btw now I feel absolutely free to delete the app from my device permanently.ย 

Edited by me069

ย 

I remember this.ย  :eww:

ย 

She started getting bloated at the end of Born This Way Ball and that was a sign for me that shes using d--gs again. It is also the time when she stopped being as sharp and put together as she was before.ย 

ย 

Honestly, she looked like Elvis when he was nearing his end. She still does sometimes but I wanna believe she is getting better.ย 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT