• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucia4

• ClapDown

• Woolfsmck

• garnite

ULTRARTPOP

She deserves a pass on what happened this era. Rather than try to fix what is broken, she's just dropping it and moving it. It makes sense.

:applause:

I hate the whole blame everything on management excuse she's been falling back on lately. Sure, they play a big role in what happens and she has legitimate issues with them, but she's also ultimately in charge of her work and should be willing to accept at least part of the blame as a leader.

I don't know about you, but if I had such a massive fallout with my management I wouldn't wanna continue doing anything strogly associated with em and definitely not make them any more money, not even a single penny.

Juanjo

Yup, that was it. The only remaining thing about ARTPOP is the artRAVE. They should pull the app, tbh. Sad, since there was such promise for it, for the whole era. Oh, well, good things will come from this, I'm sure Gaga has learned a lot.

Weasel

I mean really, 3 sentences after a year :koons: Her new manager did an awful job at the G.U.Y. promo and we were supposed to get another video from C2C by now. Let's see how he and she do next era.Β 

xZ6uieq.jpg

Her excuses are bull****, the ARTPOP era was a huge bull****, blaming EVERYTHING on her old "management" is bull**** when it's the one who reached her to this status I don't care how bad Troy was a person but he defiantly can do his Job awesomely great than this bobby doing nothing but getting his paycheck by the end of the month because he's her "friend". "Make sure to Buy iPads on Christmas for the app", " the app is a creative way for the fans to make their own art and music and can share it with each other", "new music will be released through the app", more like 'the app is another crappy bull****' dAtzel0.jpg

You're a damn mess.

Β 

Can delusional 15 year olds stop acting like they know everything.

Bellatrix

xZ6uieq.jpg

Her excuses are bull****, the ARTPOP era was a huge bull****, blaming EVERYTHING on her old "management" is bull**** when it's the one who reached her to this status I don't care how bad Troy was a person but he defiantly can do his Job awesomely great than this bobby doing nothing but getting his paycheck by the end of the month because he's her "friend". "Make sure to Buy iPads on Christmas for the app", " the app is a creative way for the fans to make their own art and music and can share it with each other", "new music will be released through the app", more like 'the app is another crappy bull****' dAtzel0.jpg

Yeah... like you know what has been going on.

Gaga has gone trough a hard time and if you wanna blame her instead of supporting her then you can just leave and stan for someone else. You'd be doing her a favor.

xZ6uieq.jpg

Β 

[warning] xZ6uieq.jpg [/warning]

Edited by Dr Rogoe

Dominic

I am not even surprised, the whole era has been one big mess from the start and I don't really see her new management actually doing anything different or innovative since they have taken over or in the future.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Runway

She led us on, she is not infallible. She was wrong.

The least she can do is give us an unreleased song

The self entitlement :rip:

Edited by Runway

Sadly this. I'm not pressed that we didn't get anything, it was the leading people on part that got me. If she knew it was dead, she should've killed it and not let the clock tick on the countdown. Monsters watch her stuff like a hawk, it's like how did you not know people wouldn't notice?

Β 

I just wish ARTPOP wasn't the victim in all this. Such a great album tarnished by this management bullcrap. Let's move on shall we

Β 

What if she has no control over the app at this point? What if she can't change anything? What if she forgot all the mess that happened, including the app, because she's already in a place completely different?

Β 

People are so quick to judge her. ARTPOP is a good album, and unfortunately many wrong things happened during the promotion. She was depressed about it, she gave us a final ARTPOP movie (and she spent almost 1 million dollars making it) to wrap up the Era and finish it. Yes, it was all a mess, but if we are/were disappointed, imagine Gaga: to see your art completely fail because of stupid people must be terrible.

Β 

She's moved on, and we must do the same. Unfortunately, ARTPOP's promotion is dead and we shouldn't expect anything else from it. Let's appreciate her journey by appreciating her abilities of making jazz, and sooner than we think, she'll have a good come back with a pop album, in which she'll be more free to do whatever she pleases.

Edited by Rocket 9