💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: I've moved on from app, old promo/management

Americano

Featured Posts

MrFameKills

Ok Gaga we get that. Sometimes things don't work out, we move on. But this countdown was going on for 10 months, got delayed twice and you said nothing..........

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucia4

• ClapDown

• Woolfsmck

• degenerate

This Bobby guy hasn't done much at all in terms of getting Gaga to do promo. G.U.Y was dead on arrival

I guess people say this because there was limited TV promo, but there was actually a lot of promo for G.U.Y., most of it directed squarely at radio. Remember her hosting two countdown shows? But radio rejected the song anyway.

and theyve done next to nothing for the jazz album.

It's early yet, and the opportunities for that are going to be somewhat limited by nature. But she's got a pretty light tour schedule for September. I expect we'll see some stuff.

I had been questioning whether I should go to the artRAVE but I think this whole thing has made me realise it's a definite no this time round. I'll see her on the next tour when shes got a better attitude.

You're way off base here. She couldn't be more passionate about the show. Edited by Nemo

Yeah I mean like girl, you're free to do whatever you want with your album and your career but if you give people a countdown timer and wait until it's finished to say there's nothing coming, that's not "moving on" that's avoiding responsibility and more like "running away."

It's like what kids do. They spill something in their room, and instead of telling mum or dad, they wait and wait and pretend it's not there by covering it with the rug. If they told their parent/s when it happened, the spill could probably be cleaned up. But now it's been like 10 months and you lift up the rug and find there's a huge stain that isn't gonna come out of the carpet.

I love Gaga to death but she's got a couple of problems -- namely, her mouth writes cheques her ass can't cash, and she avoids responsibility.

It's not her "fault" the app got cancelled -- that's circumstantial and it was always up to her, but she needs to take responsibility for avoiding the conversation for 10 months.

MrFameKills

Does she consider her trip to space as 'promo from her old management'? :koons:

aw **** :koons:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

aaronyoji

Did anyone of you remember the excuses we made to the professors/teachers everytime we forgot the homework?

Exactly...

Yes because I'm sure what gaga in the music industry goes through is the equivalent to a kid turning on their homework :facepalm:

Some of u need to get a life and grow the **** up. When u guys grow up you'll learn that **** happens and things around you happen that you can't really change. Gaga ultimately knew that she still has to answer to her label for now so she had to give in despite of how much she fought.

Edited by aaronyoji

StarryNight

Yeah I mean like girl, you're free to do whatever you want with your album and your career but if you give people a countdown timer and wait until it's finished to say there's nothing coming, that's not "moving on" that's avoiding responsibility and more like "running away."

It's like what kids do. They spill something in their room, and instead of telling mum or dad, they wait and wait and pretend it's not there by covering it with the rug. If they told their parent/s when it happened, the spill could probably be cleaned up. But now it's been like 10 months and you lift up the rug and find there's a huge stain that isn't gonna come out of the carpet.

I love Gaga to death but she's got a couple of problems -- namely, her mouth writes cheques her ass can't cash, and she avoids responsibility.

It's not her "fault" the app got cancelled -- that's circumstantial and it was always up to her, but she needs to take responsibility for avoiding the conversation for 10 months.

I couldn't agree more  :trootea:

This really. Oh Gaga, just be upfront, we'll appreciate it more babe! The rumors, the meltdowns, save us from the headaches lol!

Edited by MANiCURE

LoveandMagic

I've moved on from this messy era and took the best of it. I enjoyed the music, I enjoyed most of the performances, the tour, the photoshoots, two great music videos, etc. Let's expect that this new management thing actually means that her career is in good hands this time around.

MTE! At the end of it all we still got some pretty great stuff. It could have been better, for sure, but maybe this was a really good learning experience for her and maybe the next era or two will be phenomenal!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

RAMROD

Inb4 moving on from old management and promo means the outer space performance is not happening #NoVenus :troll:

Edited by Chianti
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bordeciel

I'm a bit disappointed cause I really want some of the songs she talked about. I liked this era in a way but it was still Under the expectations she gave us and I was so into the creation processus that I really want Tea, Temple, Ratchet, Red Flame... Or at least one of them! But still if she doesn't gave us one of those maybe there's a reason. I want to trust her even if she didn't said the APP thing was over when she could told us.

Edited by Bordeciel

Inb4 moving on from old management and promo means the outer space performance is not happening #NoVenus :troll:

I'm starting to think that performance is definitely not happening

Instead of just letting everything die, she could at least kill thing herself (take the countdowns off the app or remove the app from the app stores at all) or revam it with new management if the old management involvement is what bothers her so much (at least LittleMonsters.com, I don't use it but it's a cool website, no other artist has something similar, lots of fans love it and to just abandon it is plain rude)