Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Gaga will have a Huge Comeback in the Future?

johnjeric

Featured Posts

SEANGT

I don't expect her to do as well as her debut again nor do I really care. The quality of her work continues to improve despite the attention she receives. 

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She will continue to follow her own creative vision rather than write for the GP.

She will continue to do things her own way rather than what the industry wants or expects from an artist.

She has more than enough talent for huge comeback, but it would be without compromising her beliefs, and I respect her so much for that.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Gaga is following in Beyonce's footsteps. 4 had a similar impact to ARTPOP and similar reception "meh.. move on...".

But through having an excellent PR team, Beyonce managed to use that blip to catapult herself to legendary status. This is what Gaga is doing.

We will see through the album/s with Tony that she will get Grammys and critical praise. People will be fawning over her as a musician because it's toned down, not the same, and giving promo without giving typical Gaga-ness that people grow wary of.

After all this hype (perfume, Jazz albums, grammys, etc) and lord knows what else is in store - she'll be getting drooled over. People will be dying for new music.

Plus, I think she's smart enough to know that she needs the best team possible around her. She also needs to be a bit of a bandwagoner and get some features on her album that are going to help sell it. Not R Kelly and 2 short, but (if she were releasing today) Iggy, Ariana, Nicki, etc. Or take advantage of people that WANT to collab with her, or get unexpected people who are fans who would probably collab - Adele, Aguilera, Rihanna, etc.

I honestly think the next pop album should kick off with a full plan of action behind it. Videos recorded, the whole nine yards. Not released all at once, but released in the traditional sense - but just so the vids are ready. Professional video makers - Jonas Akerlund for the love of god!

Can you imagine Gaga starting an album campaign releasing something along the lines of JD/PF with a fun video like BDR/JD? Then following it up pre-album with a Rihanna Collab that has a big name producer on the track and the video made by Jonas Akerlund?

She just needs great PR and some restraint/control/direction. We know the formula that made her big and can make her big again - she seems oblivious.

Amazing!

Slayer

I think it all depends on the music, ultimately. ARTPOP is full of great songs, but not many sound like surefire hits. However, one under-performing album isn't going to ruin her career. J.Lo had a huge (albeit brief) comeback with On The Floor, almost a decade after her peak. Who expected that to happen? And yet it did happen because it was a great pop song. That's all Gaga needs. And no, I'm not saying Gaga needs to sing about dancing in a club. She just needs another obvious hit. Gypsy was probably the closest she got to that on ARTPOP, but mismanagement failed her on that one.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Only if she wants a huge comeback, everything she seems to be doing lately is stuff she wants to do for her own creative expression. Once she's finished with the Jazz thing she could make a comeback if she's smart about it... and that's a big if.

monketsharona

maybe after Cheek To Cheek if she has positive reviews. If Live Nation and Bobby do the things right she could return huge with a pop album.

After CTC she has to focus on the GP and radios !

Archived