⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  

2014 MTV Video Music Awards: 8.2 Rating

jxckk

why has everything got to be about kids? the vmas isn't even targeted towards kids, the demograph for that is about 16-30

tumblr_nax8h8rZ4l1rfduvxo1_500.gif

Edited by jxckk

Shawn Knowles

These types of people are never happy. If they did a sing along with Barney they would complain about the lack of support for Elmo fans.

LoveandMagic

It was my understanding that the VMA's weren't trying to target kids, just teens and young adults. I'm sure there are plenty of award shows on Nickelodeon and Disney for the kiddies to watch. Half the time I see nothing but tween-centric music videos on those channels anyway. Plus it seems on every "sitcom" show half the cast has a record contract.There's also parental blocks that can be put in place. 

Adults shouldn't be punished because someone wants to protect little Timmy from a program not meant for him to be watching, in my opinion. I appreciate a concerned parent because at least they are taking an interest in the well-being of their kids, but there are ways to censor these things from children, mainly parental blocks and being proactive about what channels and shows your kids can or cannot watch.

When I was a kid, I grew up watching classic cartoons like Looney Toons and fantasy films. Way more violence and s-xual innuendo in some of that "family friendly" stuff than what I see on the VMAs.

But that's just my opinion.   :shrug:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Gagadisiak

here we go the kidz bopz award :rip: 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

Whispering

Are there any videos?

They rerun it twice a day for the next week.

the vma's were not terrible, everybodys being over dramatic because gaga didnt perform/attend

The media and music industry are saying the same thing. People who aren't fans of Gaga's are saying it was bad on music forums I belong to. The ratings reflect the feelings of the GP.

Slade

I feel like it's this high only because everyone knew Beyonce was performing 

tumblr_nau3p8SV4A1qc3ni5o1_500.gif

But I could be wrong....

Arcane

That's what happens when you snub gaga :lmao:

:trootea:

Love Trumps Hate

Arcane

Go focus on the damn Teen Choice Awards and Kids Choice Awards instead, PTC. God. It's MTV, not some Nickelodeon or Disney-safe ****.

Love Trumps Hate