Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

2014 MTV Video Music Awards: 8.2 Rating

Admin

Featured Posts

Did she use racist and homophobic language back then as well?

And people think I do too much on Stef.

camEEla cabeYo        ✆@camilacabello97

i get how anybody that doesn't know me would think those things about me, i was immature and young and joking(not an excuse) but i apologize

5:28 PM - 18 Jun 2013

Edited by Jjang

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Henry

• NewYorkCity

• Morphine Prince

• Dangerous Man

RAMROD

Not her fauly, nobody does.

If not cos txting, they won't win it.

Sam Smith or XCX will.

Edited by Chianti
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Disregard

It's a tie. ;)

How rude sis. I may have criticized Gags her choices but I have never been so tasteless as to claim Katy was better.

monsterdreams

Pretty predictable winners IMO

But oh well Sia got one I suppose

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Disregard

camEEla cabeYo        ✆@camilacabello97

What an overnight change! It's almost as if media scrutiny could change all messy behaviors and make decent human beings out of everyone! Get real, dude.

Whispering

How rude sis. I may have criticized Gags her choices but I have never been so tasteless as to claim Katy was better.

I'm not your sis.

What an overnight change! It's almost as if media scrutiny could change all messy behaviors and make decent human beings out of everyone! Get real, dude.

Most teenagers face that point in their lives of being semi ignorant & saying things that might appeal as funny to them because in their mind they're thinking its harmless and acceptable, plus you don't know with what kind of environment she grew up with so who are you to judge, if you're going to hold silly things like this against her for the rest of her life then the problem lies with you.

Edited by Jjang

Dangerous Man

Lorde-Grammys-2014.jpg

Gurl, she was lucky to have a smash hit last year and Ariana did not have (The Way wasnt that big). This year is her year and you guys will eat your words when she get her grammies next year.

Edited by Jude Daley
"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Disregard

I'm not your sis.

Venus would have totally gone #1! Everyone was just waiting to sing about garden panties! Are we sisses now?

Most teenagers face that point of their lives of being semi ignorant & saying things that might appeal as funny to them because in their mind they're thinking its harmless and acceptable, plus you don't know with what kind of environment she grew up with so who are you to judge, if you're going to hold silly things like this against her for the rest of her life then the problem lies with you.

Nah sorry, that's absolute bull****, and as an apparent minority yourself you should see right through those kind of excuses. But slay them stan goggles.

Venus would have totally gone #1! Everyone was just waiting to sing about garden panties! Are we sisses now?

Nah sorry, that's absolute bull****, and as an apparent minority yourself you should see right through those kind of excuses. But slay them stan goggles.

*Might as well execute her?

*Pathetic, go rant about something worthy of it.

Whispering

Nope, still not your sis. I believe you must be confusing me with someone else.

Underwhelmed by Bey. Quite monotonous apart from the emotional ending. I dont think there was a need for so many songs. She should have done Mine, then killer choreography in Flawles, Yonce and Partition medley and end with Blue and XO.  SIngle ladies in 2009 Vmas remain the highlight performance from her for me. The best performance was opening medley, I was pleasently surprised by Jessie and Ariana and Nicki was also cute.

Sister

What a lackluster show, a noneventful snoozefest....so dull. What is next.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Disregard

Nope, still not your sis. I believe you must be confusing me with someone else.

Must be the hundreds of other people on this site who can't tell the difference between a good song and a good single. Sorry for the confusion.

Might as well execute her?

Pathetic, go rant about something worthy of it.

My apologies. let me go get banned from the charts thread to cement the legitimacy of my opinion.  :smh: