Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2014 MTV Video Music Awards: 8.2 Rating

Admin

Featured Posts

JustPokeHerFace

well, as long as she's helping someone, i don't give a **** tbh  :shrug:

um nooo

VMA 2014 would a snoozefest with these generic pop/rap songs without him last night

His performance was great but the VMAs were a snoozefest regardless. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Henry

• NewYorkCity

• Morphine Prince

• Dangerous Man

Some parts were good, but I kinda agree that it was missing a spark :confused: Which is weird because I enjoyed most of the performances, but it felt a bit hollow :huh:

Exactly this, it was missing that spark that only a few artists like Gaga, Britney, Madonna, ecc. could give to that show.

Beyoncé was perfect, but maybe the fact that she performed at the end make people already done with the show...

Koreku

it was better than last year's tbh

Slayga's Applause performance

Miley's iconic mess

2014 could nevah :whitney:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Oh I criticized his poor performance last night with poor registers in the higher range, poor timbre, and a truly forgettable performance. I'm sure you could find it in the VMAs thread

It's a good thing Capitol still has money though

ifamMAkhGe7qD.gif

All incorrect. And, how dare you criticize his weight. He looks perfectly fine. Please call me when you can give a performance at even half the caliber of his performance last night and when you find another GIF to use, because using the same one over and over again is not humorous, makes you look even more ignorant and is frankly, just plain lazy and unoriginal.  :ohwell:

Edited by Branson

Mister G

Clearly the VMAs has yet to learn its lesson that this show is practically nothing without Gaga having some type of presence there. Notice how their ratings are always higher whenever Gags is attending or performing.

Clearly the VMAs has yet to learn its lesson that this show is practically nothing without Gaga having some type of presence there. Notice how their ratings are always higher whenever Gags is attending or performing.

typically i dont believe in stuff like this. 

but we have solid proof that this is 100% accurate