• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benji

• Whispering

• nikola

• NewYorkCity

Top Posters In This Topic

somnambulist

This thread makes me sad. We keep saying "gaga is an artist!" and yet so many people here want to confine her to what YOU want?

If you want a manufactured pop star that can easily make a hit by collaborating with the trendiest producer at the time, there are ALOT of options. I didn't become her fan to say what she can or can't sing, im here for the ride. 

The Beatles started with just pop music, and then they started playing TONS of genres and THATS why theyre remembered.

Open your damned minds.

Petrichor

22 pages tho :deadbanana: I mean, if you don't like jazz, then simply ignore it, what's the issue?

A-****ing-men hunty

JusticeforVenus

In 2020, so you can come back then. :P

I dont live for her pop  music only  :coffee: betch... I do love Jazzga  :pawsup:  but not that much  :troll:   

I dont live for her pop  music only  :coffee: betch... I do love Jazzga  :pawsup:  but not that much  :troll:   

In that case you can come back in 2016. :p

When will PopGa come back?

TBF I don't think she will be performing Jazz in space in 2015. The meltdowns here are just overreactions, I mean we got ARTPOP under a year ago. She is capable of doing both Jazz and Pop.

notamember

YAS please

This thread makes me sad. We keep saying "gaga is an artist!" and yet so many people here want to confine her to what YOU want?

If you want a manufactured pop star that can easily make a hit by collaborating with the trendiest producer at the time, there are ALOT of options. I didn't become her fan to say what she can or can't sing, im here for the ride. 

The Beatles started with just pop music, and then they started playing TONS of genres and THATS why theyre remembered.

Open your damned minds.

PREACH IT BABY

FameHookah

God, she wants to alienate what's left of her already fading fanbase :(

I can live with rock or acoustic albums but jazz is so annoying and boring, idk the instrumentals are SO cheesy :'( WHY GAGZ WHY!?

:koons:

WTF is MDNA

God, she wants to alienate what's left of her already fading fanbase :(

I can live with rock or acoustic albums but jazz is so annoying and boring, idk the instrumentals are SO cheesy :'( WHY GAGZ WHY!?

:koons:

Maybe because its actually making some people see that she can really sing and does have talent and is not just "another pop star". I have a few older friends who won't listen to her pop stuff, but I played them Lady is a Tramp and now they are looking forward to C2C. Peoples interests change, people come and go from fan bases. Maybe more grown ups will listen to this album (opposed to the majority of younger people who are against even C2C).

FameHookah

wtf!

does she want to alienate most of her fanbase? is that what she wants? I'm NOT gonna suddenly be a Jazz fan just because she is! I admire it, It's mellow, cool and everything but I'm not even a big fan of the songs on C2C that much tbh. I WON'T buy it! Why would I buy something I don't listen to? It's boring. G-zus f* Christ! I'm not 80's y.o and It's not the f* 30's or 40's or wtv.

Why can't she make contemporary music when she can be SO GOOD at it? Does she think we're only fans of her voice? Is this because of ARTPOP supposed "failure"?

Frustration everywhere, this means less or even no Lady Gaga for me. I wish she focused on her own career and moved on instead of taking new routes and leaving so much behind, possibly including me.

DE-PRESSING! Sorry I can't. I'm a fan of Lady Gaga. She can try to convince everyone but it's actually Stefani who's behind all those Jazz projects and I'm sorry but...

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her.gif

Basically

WTF is MDNA

• CyanLights locked this topic