Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. I hate everything about it.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

RebeldeFaith

Where's the 0?

That's what I will rate it. I don't like it. Fans could make way better covers and look flawless as f*ck.

Plus, the effects/filters used makes it look very cheap, like the cover of the CD from a random subway artist tbh.

Something something idk

SKANK

I gave it a one because zero wasn't an option. If you look beyond the mundane typeface, poorly photoshopped photograph, and cheap looking digital newspaper, it is uninspired and unimaginative cover that caters to the QVC and Walmart audience of people who hate to be challanged with bold graphic design.

"Even if it is true that the average man seems most comfortable with the commonplace and familiar, it is equally true that catering to bad taste, which we so readily attribute to the average reader, merely perpetuates that mediocrity and denies the reader one of the most easily accessible means for esthetic development and eventual enjoyment." - art director and graphic designer Paul Rand

wahkeenasitka

the level of photoshopping in this image makes them look awful and fake, super plastic and totally unauthentic. 

seriously disappointing and low quality. 

2 tbh... And my main issue is the weird photo. I can't believe they used that one when they have this flawless piece of art:

Lady-Gaga-and-Tony-Bennett-for-Cheek-to-

Archived