Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Redone Re-Followed Gaga Again!

mantanqin

Featured Posts

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'all basics seem to be forgetting that ReDone did Flopdas and ScHairilyoverproduced. Not to mention his other generocides with J Lo etc.

He's no guarantee of amazingness anymore. :nails:

I must start using this.

Yeah, damn Fernando for his ****ty BTW contributions. I mean, obviously Marry the Night and The Edge of Glory both jump out as being two of her weakest ever songs.

To everybody who quoted me, I was very obviously not being serious with the above comment. It was laced with sarcasm. :lmao:

Redone Re-Followed Gaga Again:

News

:toofunny:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Have you guys ever heard a "generic" redOne + Gaga song? It won't happen. Gaga knows better.

I'm surprised you all think Gaga would make a generic song with GodOne :toofunny:

Have you guys ever heard a "generic" redOne + Gaga song? It won't happen. Gaga knows better.

I'm surprised you all think Gaga would make a generic song with GodOne

This.

And tbh, Judas -> #10 Billboard. MTN -> #29

Nothing else I can say

By the way, Judas, Hair and Scheisse are three of the best top 5 songs on Born This Way, imo.

MonsterofFame

Y'all basics seem to be forgetting that ReDone did Flopdas and ScHairilyoverproduced. Not to mention his other generocides with J Lo etc.

His songs on BTW were weak, but I think it's because she wanted him to keep the sound 'rough' and 'hard' which isn't really RedOne's style. Also, I don't think she worked much with him during this era, so those are probably the only songs they made.

Y'all basics seem to be forgetting that ReDone did Flopdas and ScHairilyoverproduced Not to mention his other generocides with J Lo etc.

omg, :rofl:

Archived