❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Redone Re-Followed Gaga Again!

mantanqin

Featured Posts

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could mean they're in the studio together...

In the studio together? Like, together, in the studio.. and they need Twitter to communicate ? ;D

RO "Hey Gaga, I cba talkin' to yow ass, Ima tweet yo, kay?"

Gag "Bitch I lakka see yo trah! you aynt eveh fallawhen me!"

RO "Oh ma lord guhh! we in a hella mess hyeh"

ExorcismGaga

RedOne sucks.

Yes, but not when he's with Gaga.

^ exactly.

Gaga must know how to cook that Italian right for Redone to make dat music he makes with her :nails:

Great, although it would be interesting to know why did he unfollow her in the first place. I love RedOne's production in Gaga's songs, it's cleaner. Garibay on the other hand, its hit or miss. In the end Gaga decides how the song will sound :)

Thank God she didn't work with him on BTW, her songs would have sounded like Jlo's and Pitbull.

:flop:

:toofloppy: Flodas is crying.

ExorcismGaga

Great, although it would be interesting to know why did he unfollow her in the first place. I love RedOne's production in Gaga's songs, it's cleaner. Garibay on the other hand, its hit or miss. In the end Gaga decides how the song will sound :)

It definitely is, listening to the album on really good speakers shows the difference in quality between Fernando and Redone's songs.

Scheisse & Judas are amazingly produced.

TEOG & MTN are just completely amazing songs but still sound messy none the less.

toanythingtaboo

Y'all basics seem to be forgetting that ReDone did Flopdas and ScHairilyoverproduced. Not to mention his other generocides with J Lo etc.

He's no guarantee of amazingness anymore. :nails:

The Stranger

Y'all basics seem to be forgetting that ReDone did Flopdas and ScHairilyoverproduced. Not to mention his other generocides with J Lo etc.

Please Please Stop. I really hope you're joking.

ExorcismGaga

It was Judas' controversy that made it flop actually. :nails:

Hair and Judas are amazing and you need to take a seat.

Archived