Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Target and HSN exclusive versiosn coming! (Updated OP)

Petrichor

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Target, you are on my target now :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

this :wtf: I also remember that the deal involved a special BTW edition with 4 previously unreleased tracks :giveup:

inb4 Americano Mariachi Version, Bloody Mary TFM version, OOC, and Bad Kids full version :troll:

REALLY? Yes, thank goodness!

I told y'all there'd be an exclusive version with BBB

That was the first thing I thought of when I read the OP. :toofunny:

Petrichor

Mmmm great.

How can I have it from across the pond?

:toofunny:

Usually Tesco has similar exclusive deluxe editions to the ones sold at Target.

FFXSoul91

I just read that there will be a version exclusive to HSN as well with:

The Lady's in Love with You (Live from Jazz at Lincoln Center) (Tony Bennett solo)

The Lady Is a Tramp (from Tony Bennett's Duets II)

Whispering

http://www.forbes.com/sites/clareoconnor/2014/08/07/target-makes-gay-marriage-support-official-after-gop-donation-gaffe/

8/07/2014

"This week, Target TGT +1.3% joined the likes of Starbucks SBUX +0.64%, Google GOOGL +0.82%, Nike and many more large national companies by signing an amicus brief in support of marriage equality."

RedandBlue

Getting the Target one. Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered was arguably the best part of the Lincoln Center show. For those of you asking, yes it is definitely solo. Although Gaga also sang Nature Boy solo at the show and now it's labeled as her and Tony, I'm pretty sure that the consistency here insists that it's still solo.

lodylody

I am not here for a ****ing mess of different editions, half of which I can't even get :what: Dumbasses

RAMROD

I am not here for a ****ing mess of different editions, half of which I can't even get :what: Dumbasses

U can always buy one at a time if ur budget is limited.

lodylody

U can always buy one at a time if ur budget is limited.

I'm going to just assume that's a joke because if anyone thinks I should buy an album more than once to get all the content released under its name, they're sadly mistaken :rip:

RAMROD

I'm going to just assume that's a joke because if anyone thinks I should buy an album more than once to get all the content released under its name, they're sadly mistaken :rip:

:crossed:

lodylody

:crossed:

You have to admit, you shouldn't have to buy an album like 3 times just to get two extra songs the other two times. You should buy an album ONCE and get all tracks offered :rip: Like an "Ultimate" album... The ORIGINAL idea of a deluxe album :awkney: 

Archived