Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

AUS promo: Fifi Box's ONE-ON-ONE chat with Gaga!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

FameHungry

This time last year (With the Perez/Gaga thing), Fifi said she was totally over Gaga. I haven't listened, but I'm sure she's worshiping Gaga in the interview. It's her job I know but I still find it cringe-worthy.

Oh she's one of those "love em when she needs to" ones  :roll:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

This time last year (With the Perez/Gaga thing), Fifi said she was totally over Gaga. I haven't listened, but I'm sure she's worshiping Gaga in the interview. It's her job I know but I still find it cringe-worthy.

Yeah, I remember her and Jules bagging Gaga out all the time on their show last year and I stopped listening to them. I knew they'd act like they'd loved her the whole time next time an interview came up. 

Yeah, I remember her and Jules bagging Gaga out all the time on their show last year and I stopped listening to them. I knew they'd act like they'd loved her the whole time next time an interview came up. 

Really? I haven't listened to any radio since March this year, and even the two years before that very rarely. I hate it when people do that. So fake!

ryhanna

Really? I haven't listened to any radio since March this year, and even the two years before that very rarely. I hate it when people do that. So fake!

Yeah, I can remember having the station on in the car the day of the VMAs and they were talking about Gaga leaving to talk to 1D after they got booed, and pretty much said that she left because she was bitter that Miley took all the attention. :roll: Or something like that, it was a while ago lol. 

EDIT: It might have been her co-host that said that, I can't remember exactly. :sweat:

Yeah, I can remember having the station on in the car the day of the VMAs and they were talking about Gaga leaving to talk to 1D after they got booed, and pretty much said that she left because she was bitter that Miley took all the attention. :roll: Or something like that, it was a while ago lol. 

:dies: lol yeah, that sounds accurate. :rip: Oh well, I'm sure they just bash everyone at some stage....not that it makes it right.

MonsterOfSpain

She said "you know" 10 times :flutter:

I counted 12 :lmao:

She wanted to make sense but she didn't make sense at all.

Teal Ambition

They said she's on in 15 minutes!

:excited2: Thanks!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

FameHungry

Oh no, Amnesia  :roll:

Remembering when Capital FM kept saying she'd be on and instead for an hour and a half was just sh!tty songs :toofunny: And then the interview was like 3 minutes long :laughga:

Archived