💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Monsters trying to trend #PARTYNAUSEOUSoniTunesForALS

Spyro

83 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good idea?

• It's good! It helps spread awareness and it gives them donations!
    • This is selfish. You shouldn't donate for a song and should donate for the sake of being a good human being.
    • Other (say in comments)

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

It's a win:win situation! :party:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JaysAMess

It bothers me because this trend is full of people trying to pretend like they want to be generous, but really they could give a **** about people suffering from ALS. They're greedy and selfish and it's disgusting.

There's no wrong in this at all though. The charity would still receive donations from those buying the song and there would be even more awareness.

Even if people are only doing this because they want the song and don't care about the charity itself, yes that's wrong but the charity still gains from them. So as many have said, it's win/win for all.

I don't think it's fair of you to assume that those participating in this trend are greedy and selfish and don't give a **** about those suffering from ALS.

Honestly, I can see your point, but you really need to get off your high horse.

Willy Wonka

There's no wrong in this at all though. The charity would still receive donations from those buying the song and there would be even more awareness.

Even if people are only doing this because they want the song and don't care about the charity itself, yes that's wrong but the charity still gains from them. So as many have said, it's win/win for all.

I don't think it's fair of you to assume that those participating in this trend are greedy and selfish and don't give a **** about those suffering from ALS.

Honestly, I can see your point, but you really need to get off your high horse.

It's absolutely fair for me to assume that. They're using the situation as leverage to get what they want. I don't respect that at all.

Furthermore, I'm talking about the ethics of the motivations of people requesting the song, not if the song actually went on sale. Plenty of philosophers would agree with my perspective.

Maybe it only looks like a high horse because you're so used to taking the low road. :)

JaysAMess

It's absolutely fair for me to assume that. They're using the situation as leverage to get what they want. I don't respect that at all.

Maybe it only looks like a high horse because you're so used to taking the low road. :)

It's not fair of you to assume that but okay, whatever you say.

Excuse me?

Cheryl-Cole-confused-gif.gif

Willy Wonka

It's not fair of you to assume that but okay, whatever you say.

Excuse me?

Cheryl-Cole-confused-gif.gif

If it were about ALS, they wouldn't need a song.

It's about the song and ALS is the leverage they're using in an attempt to get the song.

That's disgusting.

JaysAMess

If it were about ALS, they wouldn't need a song.

It's about the song and ALS is the leverage they're using in an attempt to get the song.

That's disgusting.

And ALS still receive a ton of donations from the song and even more awareness.

How ****ing disgusting!

Anderson123

Is it too late to ask you guys to change it to #PartynauseousAndTempleForALS ? :rofl:

Willy Wonka

And ALS still receive a **** ton of donations from the song and even more awareness.

How ****ing disgusting!

That's not what I'm arguing. I've already made that clear.

Furthermore, I'm talking about the ethics of the motivations of people requesting the song, not if the song actually went on sale.

FrankGutz

Honestly, i really want PARTYNAUSEOUS, call me b---h if u want to but i don't care 'bout ALS,

buuuuut i would rather give my money to ALS than Interscope, so who cares

Is it too late to ask you guys to change it to #ACT2ForALS ? :rofl:

Fixed!!

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

XoXoJoanneGaga

There are thousands of deadly diseases out there, ALS is only trendy right now because someone created a viral sensation and got celebrities to join in on it. 

Not saying people shouldn't donate to the cause, but there's no need to act like you're too ethical to hope for a new song out of it. I doubt anyone is actually passionate about curing this disease, they just like the ice bucket videos and they like feeling good about themselves.

But regardless I'm sure this won't happen

JaysAMess

That's not what I'm arguing. I've already made that clear.

But people using ALS as a way to get what they want still leads to good for the charity, so.. No matter how wrong it is (in your opinion), it's still leading to good.

Archived